Diablo® III

One more time.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2OWZfpM9Jk

Yes its a repost but Im hoping blues can just forward this to to the devs......

I watched this video some 200 times when it first came out and another 200 in the few months preceding the release of D3.

Look how much better the armor looks on the barb.......

Look how much more detail is in the terrain............

look at how the dual wielding tusked beast that is summoned by the humans glows when he gets mad or is about to strike.........

Look how much bigger the tree monsters are.......

Look how the seigbreaker performs fatalities.......So awesome....

look how his death spawns 500 skeletons that are ready to be destroyed...

Look at how much better looking the health globes are.......

Elemental damage on weapons......

traps..........

Seriously I have things I like about the D3 game but after about 350+ hours in with 2 characters in inferno and pretty much beaten the game I have to say this video makes me real sad....

I get more satisfaction out of watching that video than I do playing this game and that is just really sad to me. To those who are LOVING this game.....think how much better it could have been....... should have been.

I dont know who blizzard used to develop the game but no matter how awesome a weapon or amulet or boots or whatever I find......it wont fill the void left by that video.

Game play, in that short 4 minutes, was more exciting, more robust, and more intriguing than all 350 hours I have spent trying to master this game. If you like the game, start saying something, anything to get these peoples attention.

Watch this video again and see how you feel.....I cant stop watching it.
Reply Quote
What happened to Diablo 3 between then and now?
Reply Quote
That game looks awesome! When's it coming out?
Reply Quote
Scroll of identify ;_;

R.I.P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]