Diablo® III

Public Games list not updating

I am pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but the Public Games quest list will not update to where I am currently. Yesterday, I played with a group all through Act II, up until Quest 8 (The Black Soulstone). Then I finished the following quests on my own with a friend helping me beat Belial. Now upon starting ACT 3, the Public Games list is not upgraded and only allows me to join ACT II, Quest 8. Any quests after that don't show up at all (not even grayed out). Must I run Coop through the rest of ACT 2 just so I can be in a public game for ACT 3? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any input!
Reply Quote
I came here to say the same thing. Yesterday a friend made a game at "The Imprisoned Angel" when I had been on "Trailing the Coven." I went from Halls of Agony all the way through to Act 2, then stopped. Afterwards, I could not create a public game, even at "The Imprisoned Angel." I figured this was because I have not completed prior quests, so I went back and beat all of Act 1, twice, both solo and in public games. I still cannot enter a public game beyond "Trailing the Coven."
Reply Quote
Well, I ended up retracing my steps from Hell Act II Quest 8 to Act III in a Public Game. Now the game allows me to enter into wherever I stopped while in a Public Game (in Act III). I just do not want to be forced to do every single quest with a random group, because with the gear I run, I can often go through quicker than in a group. I do not want to retrace my steps. I could run with friends, but all of my IRL friends (5+) have quit playing altogether. For the sake of my $60 and for the legacy of Diablo 2, I am trying to give this game a chance and at least play to 60 on all classes.

Thanks for the post. Vase.
Reply Quote
+1
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
still no fix? how long has it been?
Reply Quote
I have the same issue every once in awhile my " The Imprisoned Angel " Quest randomly gets greyed out when either hours prior or a day prior it worked just fine to join it publicly.
Reply Quote
Still been having this same problem... I've redone act1 atleast a handful of times and still grey's out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]