Diablo® III

My piano cover of Tristram

I'm so happy to see this is still going.

I was contacted by blizzard to ask my permission to feature the Tristram cover as well as the Goblin composition, so look forward to that guys!
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 04:21 PMPosted by CMBurns
I was contacted by blizzard to ask my permission to feature the Tristram cover as well as the Goblin composition, so look forward to that guys!

ahh dude thats epic! Happy for you :)
Reply Quote
Congratulations on the offer!

It will be interesting to see how they incorporate your songs into the game --can't wait!
Reply Quote
Congratulations on the offer!

It will be interesting to see how they incorporate your songs into the game --can't wait!

They're not incorporating them into the game, they're going to make a blog post about it.

If they were to feature it in their game, I'd be going insane lol
Reply Quote
This made my night listening to it.

Now I want to play Diablo 1 again.
Reply Quote
Very nice, way better than D3 music.
Reply Quote
+1 Your skills are legit! Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
check out the tristram dub step remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-T8UQ_OxiI&list=LPaVC7s4y_iCA&index=5&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
You sir are Skilled XD!
Reply Quote
Absolutely loved the treasure goblin theme! Excellent work!
Reply Quote
+1 Congratulations on such magnificent music. It was such pleasure to listen to and enjoy.
Reply Quote
That was absolutely awesome! It reminded me of one of the things I loved about Diablo and that's the atmosphere and music. As soon I listened to it I WANT TO PLAY DIABLO 1 NOW DARN IT!
Reply Quote
Nice work, the Tristram theme has always been one of the most iconic pieces of gaming music and you really did it justice. Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Sounds great and The Sad Goblin is nice
Reply Quote
I'm jealous of your talent.

All your work is incredible.

I kind of miss the tristram music, and wish Blizzard would've found a way to include it in D3.
Reply Quote
Awesome !!! great job
Reply Quote
grats on diablofans front page, homie
Reply Quote
GREAT!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]