Diablo® III

My piano cover of Tristram

Nice dood!

brings back memories.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Man you are freakin awesome mate, love the music you linked us. I am glad to see that blizzard will make a post about this and share your talents with more people.
Reply Quote
check out the tristram dub step remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-T8UQ_OxiI&list=LPaVC7s4y_iCA&index=5&feature=plcp

This thread is about music.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Most beautiful thing i have heard in a long time i love it!
Reply Quote
nice job,,,but cant believe this keeps getting bumped up to the top when the game is melting down all around us
Reply Quote
freaking awesome !!!!
love piano.
Reply Quote
I'm so happy to see this is still going.

I was contacted by blizzard to ask my permission to feature the Tristram cover as well as the Goblin composition, so look forward to that guys!

That's awesome! I listened to both pieces and they're truly masterful! You make me wanna learn how to play piano. I really enjoy the dynamic changes and tempo changes in the Sad Goblin, also how the notes just flow together. Great job!
Reply Quote
awesome work :)
Reply Quote
Very nice man! since you have the blues attention can you make a cover with some vocals and tell them to fix
rubberbanding/
error3007/
single player disconnects/
fire Jay Wilson/
fix legendaries/
announce maintenance a bit earlier/

Im not a troll and really do appreciate your piece but just frustrated at the game at the same time :)!
thanks
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

Millions of posts about how the game sucks, and you come here...
Reply Quote
Hey guys!

I made a cover of Tristram a few months ago on the piano and wanted to share it. I'd appreciate it very much if I could get some thumbs up. It would help getting visibility from blizzard employees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-EafHMnvk

There's the link.

I've also recently composed a piece dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehx-myyeCo

Hope you guys like these!

Also to all my fellow video game lovers, I do have a little additional eargasm to offer you ;) A medley of some of the video games I used to play as a kid. It's entitled "Nerdy Nostalgia":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZi1gHEEdE8

Very impressive cover! You have some skills...very entertaining.
Reply Quote
why do you feel sorry for the treasure goblin? In the lore, he is a thief that is stealing from merchants. You are only stealing from/killing a thief...
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 09:53 AMPosted by atomicstorm
why do you feel sorry for the treasure goblin? In the lore, he is a thief that is stealing from merchants. You are only stealing from/killing a thief...

There are 2 sides to every story. What's on the other side of his portal? Why does he steal? It may not just be greed.
Reply Quote
Epic
Reply Quote
I WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPANY U ON MY HARMONICA

THIS IS BOSSTASTIC
Edited by Reaver#1281 on 7/12/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

What an amazingly relevant post. Fantastic. Stellar. Brilliant. BREATH TAKING
Reply Quote
Wow.....those were fantastic pieces! Makes me want to take up piano again, I love the sound of a good piano score, and you my friend, have got some great talent. Very well done!
Reply Quote
I like the cover but ever since I killed the spider queen i turned off the music. That part was soo annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]