Diablo® III

My piano cover of Tristram

Wow, i would like to hear this piano version over the in game version. It sounds more spooky, suspenseful, mysterious.
Well Done!
Now play the Addams Family theme lol
I have been learning to play on a Yamaha ypg 635. Nice Keyboard for a beginner.
Reply Quote
I've been staying off these forums because I am so frustrated and disappointed in D3, and I just haven't wanted to add to the angst.

But I had to log in to tell you what lovely work you did with this. Thank you for posting the link here; I'll be sharing it with others.
Reply Quote
this is just amazing
Reply Quote
That is insanely good. Well done. Blizzard you need to listen to this and employ this guy for soundtracks.
Reply Quote
Really enjoyed from 1:10 the sad goblin, really fits the goblin theme
Reply Quote
P.S do a zelda ocarina of time cover!
Edited by Fatman#6420 on 7/10/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is pretty awesome!!

OMG hearing "Those who fight" at the end sent chills down my spine. I absolutely loved the piano rendition in Advent Children!
Edited by Drothvader#1215 on 7/10/2012 1:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow man, great stuff! Liked all three vids keep it up!
Reply Quote
Very cool, sir.
It reminds me of everything that has already faded away these days.
Reply Quote
Nice music for my house :)
Reply Quote
You sir just got subscribed to on Youtube by me.
And I don't subscribe to anything unless it's really good. You are fantastic, so very good. So well done.
Reply Quote
awesome
Reply Quote
07/10/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Goomba
it really was a nostalgia overload moment @ 1st and last link you are very talented thanks for the post op or i never would have heard such beautiful music this early in the morning

Hah, I looped the original song for years, played it all the time on the guitar...couldn't help but make a cover of it on Piano.
Reply Quote
And I don't subscribe to anything unless it's really good. You are fantastic, so very good. So well done.

Ditto.. I don't post on these forums because 99% of the posts are crap, complaining about the game is some way, this is the 1%. And to top it off, the quality of play is really above and beyond anything I was ever expecting to hear. I'm listening to the playlist now and all of the pieces are great. Keep up the awesome work man, I'd love to hear more!

edit: just got to 'Etude on a Nimbus' - it's beautiful, and you have incredible skills, love it!
Edited by EssJay006#1602 on 7/10/2012 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Ditto.. I don't post on these forums because 99% of the posts are crap, complaining about the game is some way, this is the 1%. And to top it off, the quality of play is really above and beyond anything I was ever expecting to hear. I'm listening to the playlist now and all of the pieces are great. Keep up the awesome work man, I'd love to hear more!

edit: just got to 'Etude on a Nimbus' - it's beautiful, and you have incredible skills, love it!

Thank you! My Etude was actually selected by a pianist to be played in a conservatory in Australia. That's why it's only piece I wrote the sheet music for. It took me a few weeks to compose but a few months to actually play properly lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwet, Liked
Reply Quote
nice~~~~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwet, Liked
Reply Quote
you are a true artist and musician. your love for your trade amazes me! keep it up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]