Diablo® III

My piano cover of Tristram

you should work for blizzard man, this i just amazing!
Reply Quote
My god, you're talented.
Reply Quote
Even that song just makes me imagine a battle between angels and demons, the notes fighting for dominance. Good stuff!!
Reply Quote
So incredibly superior to the completely unmemorable music of d3 (no offense to the d3 composers, i understand being unobtrusive is the goal of today's game music, you did wonderfully)
Reply Quote
Awesome
Reply Quote
73 Undead Warrior
Better than all of D3 music combined.

Masterful.
Reply Quote
I've also recently composed a piece dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehx-myyeCo

0:00 - 0:58
Starts off with a sad goblin trying to make ends meet in the world of Diablo 3.

0:59 - 1:10
It starts to rain and he is treading slowly through looking for something, but it seems hopeless.

1:11 - 1:28
He runs through the rain and picks up this.. gold that wasn't looted. He ponders this and wonders why so many adventurers seek this.

1:29 - 1:55
Finally, he gets an idea. "This is it..the answer to all my problems!" He calls out while almost driven mad by the thoughts of wealth and riches he will be able to acquire.

1:56 - 2:20
He now is the mastermind behind all the missing loot, gold, RMAH transactions. Everything he finds or steals is thrown onto the RMAH. He gets everything and makes a living running the RMAH now, and is very rich and greedy.

2:21 - END
Bots are running rampant, and transactions are dropping on a daily basis due to lack of heroes participating in his trading game. He realizes this is near the end of his dream, and he will have to close shop soon.

It won't be long till it's back to square one for this goblin.

loved it.
+1
Reply Quote
…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

dont worry the 40 mobs you chase him into should help you with any remorse problems xD
Edited by Lostform#1156 on 7/10/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

See now that wasn't so hard thanks for coming to play with us stay a while and listen.

aren't you thankful?
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

Thanks! If you could please bring this up to the people in charge of Fan Art, I'd be a very happy man. Being featured by you guys would help me greatly in my musical endeavors.
Reply Quote
awesome :)
Reply Quote
Dude!
Subscribed.

If these were the music on my game I'd play all day.
Reply Quote
Amazing work! I'm jealous!!
Reply Quote
you have many awesome musics.

*subscribed*
Reply Quote
better then d3 music
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]