Diablo® III

My piano cover of Tristram

90 Draenei Mage
Ended a bit abruptly, but other than that, well done.

edit: am referring to the Tristram cover.
Edited by pstair#6201 on 7/10/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Drop dead fantastic. This had excellent composition. Someone get me an mp3 so I can put this on my music player for the commute.
Reply Quote
Amazing job! Well done!
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

how about u spend that 30 sec is reply time to reply some actual complaints going on around in the forum?
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Very well done! Much applause to you OP!
Reply Quote
OP that's a really great cover. Unfortunately, all it does is remind me Diablo 1. It's sad how the first cool thing I've seen on the forums in months is so bittersweet.
Reply Quote
Awesome!
Reply Quote
Wow... that is really great. Is there somewhere I can download this so I can listen to it on my Ipod?
Reply Quote
There must be some more back story here, unless I missed something no one has asked who you are? You have a definite sense of proper musical expression and learning/composing entirely by memory is no small feat. Especially the composition. Are you a former Collegiate Music student, or are you studying now? Is this a hobby for you, or was this once/still is a main focus in your life? All the pieces linked were fantastic. Being a music major myself, I am truly impressed.

Edit: Not trying to be creepy and look for specifics, I'm just really impressed.
Edited by Nightflash11#1573 on 7/10/2012 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
fantastic cover!
Reply Quote
That’s a great cover of the Tristram theme! I’m also really moved by your composition dedicated to our beloved Treasure Goblin. It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

In any case, thanks again for sharing your creations with us, and keep up the great work!

Hahahaha

Nevertheless, i've missed so much music like this , from diablo 1 and 2 :( . Diablo 3 music isn't nearly as good as this.
Edited by Dennis55#2672 on 7/10/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, awesome does not justify how good this is.
Reply Quote
Wow!! AWSOME! Well done.
Reply Quote
nice skills and good feelings
Reply Quote
There must be some more back story here, unless I missed something no one has asked who you are? You have a definite sense of proper musical expression and learning/composing entirely by memory is no small feat. Especially the composition. Are you a former Collegiate Music student, or are you studying now? Is this a hobby for you, or was this once/still is a main focus in your life? All the pieces linked were fantastic. Being a music major myself, I am truly impressed.

Edit: Not trying to be creepy and look for specifics, I'm just really impressed.

I started playing when I was 6 and had a personal tutor for 9 years. The whole composition thing was all self-taught. I've always composed music since I was a kid so I guess I got good over the years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]