Diablo® III

Stuck and cant move

90 Draenei Mage
In act II looking for the forgotten ruins quest, the little loot guy came out and i was (and still am) unable to move in the game. He has since long dissapeared and my character is stuck in the middle of the field.
Reply Quote
when my internet are slightly laggy

i would get stuck randomly during the fight, cant move anywhere unless i teleport to town and back to field.

could be internet issue
Reply Quote
i recomend stop using ah,unitl problem is solved..i have same problem for months,and still no help from blizz :@
Reply Quote
I continue to have this problem from time to time, it happens mostly in fight, after killing some mobs, I cant move, I sorta move in a small place, but it keeps me throwing back, usualy I can use skill like teleport to get out of this, but today, with my barb, some elite pack mob throwed me into corner and I couldn't get out of it.
Reply Quote
If you check the forums you will find that this is an issue that many people have, including myself. Unfortunately, they never reply or acknowledge this bug. For me, this is ruining my gaming experience, and there doesn't seem to be a fix.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I become stuck in The Cementary of the Forsaken in the top left dungeon (at the end of it); I tried everything including logging off and logging back in. When I did, it was like I never even discover the area, because the map was blackened out and all the NPCs that I killed previously were back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]