Diablo® III

Best enchantress of the server !

I got her to almost 14k, but since follower dps is pretty irrelevant since Monster Power, I sacrificed DPS for 17.7% Freeze, and I gotta say, she's never been more useful.
Reply Quote
6k Dps and 92k health....mainly from a maximus sword and a trinket
Reply Quote
maximus on enchantress = win! add a little attack speed and that demon will be up and tanking 24/7.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Beelzeboss3D
I got her to almost 14k, but since follower dps is pretty irrelevant since Monster Power, I sacrificed DPS for 17.7% Freeze, and I gotta say, she's never been more useful.

wait what??? what can enchantress use to freeze? i thought that was scoundrel's job. Might have to switch to her as Im sick of scoundrel and I dont think I need 52% crit chance anyways for MP 0-1.
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 12/4/2012 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I bought some new upgrades for my enchantress. She's just over 14.5k
Reply Quote
my Enchantress is @ 8.9k dps and 59K health.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/Kyrosaeacus/Screenshot004.jpg
Reply Quote
I have a kinda nice maximus on mine :D.
Reply Quote
Mine has 12350 dps atm, 17k with my skorn on. (EU server though)
Edited by Kallizk#2286 on 3/10/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
enchantresses are especially boss for monks. i use azurewrath sword so she attacks like a machine gun and freezes everything.
Reply Quote
My enchantress is currently 55622 hp and 20304.99 sheet dps
Reply Quote
I didn't realize 10k was a big deal.... for the longest I had waaayyy more than that with a 1350+ skorn with 400+ int. It was easy to get over 10. Then someone told me I needed to go with whatever the hell I have on there now for the mf. She also had a really nice wailing host and litany that I found. But, went with mf. Oh well...

Yeah... looked exactly like the guy's above me^^^ only not THAT good...
Edited by Rimripper#1555 on 3/17/2013 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
160khp and never dies even in mp10...swap amy rings from scoundrel
Edited by JeanMalicar#1199 on 3/18/2013 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]