Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

I got some "can't form a party" error... I wasn't even trying to brah!
Reply Quote
I DONT GET IT Y IS EVERYONE SO MAD?
Reply Quote
I WAS ABOUT TO PICKING UP MY ITEM LOOT, MY HOLY GREEN SET ITEM HAVEN'T PICK UP AND WAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE GAME!!!!!
Reply Quote
da#*@ is wrong now?
Reply Quote
when i got dc'd some message popped up "Error creating your party" ...and now i can't log back in because i keep getting error 3007...le sigh guess no farming tonight for me >.<
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:15 PMPosted by xGTB

Because they payed for a game that they can't play...?
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:15 PMPosted by xGTB

They all just realized simultaneously that you're still playing the game.

O.o
Reply Quote
I was actually just fighting 2 elite groups and 1 single elite all at once manage to kill off 1 group and almost got the rest even when the death symbol came up... not too bad but then chat just kept popping up error messages !@#$ing it all up. like if it wasn't hard enough when elite packs spawn together. DICKS!
Reply Quote
blizzard please get your crap together you've had plenty of time to fix all these idiotic errors, yet you don't geez come on guys
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:13 PMPosted by xGTB
OMG GUYS I LOST MY NEPH VALOR GUYS ...SHUT UP YOU BIG BABIES HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
ahahahahahahaha, MAD NERDS? Go out and get some sunlight!
Reply Quote
i have also gotten error 300008
Reply Quote
What is the point of buying a game if you can't use it. This is garbage.
Reply Quote
Thanks for making everyday plus ridiculous Tuesday maintenance "Crappy Server Day" Perhaps VM servers aren't the answer because there is no way the servers you have are dedicated. Do you even know what an SLA is (even within your own corporation)? I mean, you make a ridiculous amount per month in WoW, which you could assign a chunk of your funds to getting D3 to not be a laughing stock. But, you don't...I hate to tell you Blizz, but your reign of being the best game maker is quickly approaching it's end.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:16 PMPosted by SixLbsSoft
Go out and get some sunlight!

Ew.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:11 PMPosted by RedDevil
booted me out of the game, trying to log back in but got frozed loading authenticating credentials...
yea i got the same thing
Reply Quote
I love how exactly one week ago these same errors were popping up and lol got the cannot form party error out of left field and now I can't get past authenticating when trying to log back in.
Reply Quote
Diablo itself has taken over game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]