Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

I avoided playing for the last week because I had nothing to do. Actually felt like I'd give it another shot at farming while listening to music, even built a magic find set and got 5 stacks of nv valor twice and this stupid error. Just connected again and built up nv again and just got 3 stacks. I avoided the gold goblin to wait and get the rest of my stacks first and of course right as I do....WHY DIDN'T I JUST KILL IT WITH MY 3 STACK? STOOPID ME FOR HAVING FAITHZ
Reply Quote
I left the game on overnight and while I was t work today, just tabbed over to it and checked the 10 auctions I had put up before going to bed last night. Eight had sold, so sent cash to my stash, closed AH and clicked resume game button, crash. Stuck at authenticating on login, hope my golds didn't disappear.
Reply Quote
This is getting old every couple of days.
Reply Quote
FOR AN HOUR OMG I MIGHT DROP DEAD IF I DONT PLAY OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG GET A LIFE NERD
Reply Quote
im not trolling or anything but the one day i decide to screw around on my bugged to heck i guess whirlwind barb because its somewhat fun smashing inferno mobs with, not even 30 minutes and the game boots me out cuz it cant create my own party or something. i havent played in like a week lol. idk if its an isolated incident but bad luck on my part
Reply Quote
OK..error 3007 happened to me as well and It is great now I can't even log in :(
Reply Quote
and guess what they lost mine and many people including all my pissed off friends next purchase. Blizzard has failed pretty hard on this one. so actually lost more. cause i know people that have pirated but ended up buying the game to play online. so they took it up their !@#$ on this one
Reply Quote
I got as far as 3 stacks and it cut out on me. and now i cant get back in
Reply Quote
time to go grab some lunch while they "fix this"
Reply Quote
Anyone know how auctions work when the servers are down? I was about to bid on a wep that had 30 mins left before servers went down.
Reply Quote
It's happened to me three times in the last 12 hours.
Reply Quote
Most definitely not true.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:15 PMPosted by thepkmaster
OMG GUYS I LOST MY NEPH VALOR GUYS ...SHUT UP YOU BIG BABIES HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Someone doesn't have any level 60 chars.

REALLY BRO BEST YOU GOT
Reply Quote
Get a life? Try not posting every couple seconds on the same forum

07/09/2012 01:17 PMPosted by xGTB
FOR AN HOUR OMG I MIGHT DROP DEAD IF I DONT PLAY OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG GET A LIFE NERD
Reply Quote
Its back up everyone!
Reply Quote
They're fixing a bug where players could still play the game.
Reply Quote
guys go play SMITE <-- well you have to get a beta key but not that hard ... or play BF3 they atleast seem to care more about players :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]