Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

don't worry once we log back in...Arcane elites will be fixed. They'll now spawn 3 sentries every 10 secs.
Reply Quote
I agree. Too often I've lost my 5 stacks of Valor due to being dropped from the Battle.net servers. I check to see if my internet is down and it never is. Can't help but think it's something on their end of things.

The 5 Valor stack runs was a good idea in principal, but bad in execution due to disconnect issues. Maybe if they allowed you to retain your Valor Stacks if you were disconnected for various reasons it would be worthwhile. Even a 2-3 minute reconnect timer to not lose your earned stacks, and even possibly join the same game would be a positive change.
Reply Quote
c'mon its Monday afternoon, cant log in - timed out - internet is fine and no update from blizzard as to why I cant log in etc.. jeez
Reply Quote
sigh
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Has NOTHING to do with anyone's modem...this is server side because it's too widespread..

I've lost 5 stacks 3 times today...I'm done for the day....this is garbage.

This will happen too, tomorow.

Sorry for you...
Reply Quote
lool coming from the one who is sitting here reading all the forums ..."SixLbsSoft"
Reply Quote
same... so rediculous.. I have gotten dc'd and kicked off a total of four times today in 2 hours, and now can't even log back in... we demand answers! Is it the strike of the internet Armageddon??? AHHHHH
Reply Quote
OMG GUYS I LOST MY NEPH VALOR GUYS ...SHUT UP YOU BIG BABIES HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
ahahahahahahaha, MAD NERDS? Go out and get some sunlight!
rofl NERD RAGE http://youtu.be/QBeAjISBb2U
Edited by DEATHX#1219 on 7/9/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
stupid auth server is down
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Satanictaco
I DONT GET IT Y IS EVERYONE SO MAD?

Because they payed for a game that they can't play...?

OMGOMGOMGOMG I CANT PLAY FOR ONE DAY I MIGHT DIE ...GET A LIFE NERD
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:17 PMPosted by xGTB
FOR AN HOUR OMG I MIGHT DROP DEAD IF I DONT PLAY OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG GET A LIFE NERD

Are you quoting what your mom is telling you from the other room or something? This is the second all-caps post you've made in this thread...

We get it. You're pissed off.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. Cant even log in.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:19 PMPosted by CrisInuyasha
They're fixing a bug where players could still play the game.
\

LOL, ya the servers were need more lag spikes so they adding in some more of that for everyone!
Reply Quote
Here we go again. I can't think of another game with this many errors. Outside of frequent annoying connectivity issues the game is well done.

I agree with others that a quality product would be one that's playable offline but with the "option" to update or play via the Internet.

I expected more -- at least show more urgency to resolve issues and do some followup communication.
Reply Quote
Server has fallen to disgrace... What faith can save us now? It is the end of the world, can't you see that?

^.^
Reply Quote
world is ending d3 and its error 3000000000000000000007
Reply Quote
^^ Agree, come on guys lets at least ACT like we have a life. Only thing that aggravates me is that when these issue happen the serer status portion of the website generally doesn't display it.

07/09/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Cheesecola
srsly blizzard needs better team management!!!! i have seen so many complaints
Reply Quote
Five times today. Decided to level my mercs in hell mode on the chars I haven't gotten all followers to sixty on. Each time just barely had gotten five stacks and hit either right before Cyr or right be Azmo. I'd be real pissed if it was happening in Inferno on a farm run.
Reply Quote
Happened to me 3 times today. Previously has happened maybe once or twice a week since release.
Reboot the boxes, hamsters are tired.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]