Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

Just bought D3 couple days ago having never played the other 2(weird I know). After about 2 or 3 days I cant stand this game, not that it isnt fun, but, too many issues. Connecting issues, "creating own party" issues while in the middle of nothing and cant forget about that dumbass Authenticating credentials error. Pay $60 for a game that I can only play when blizz will let me? Big mistake on purchasing.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Kenziex
ok guys....us server is down !!!!!!!!

Took long enough for it to update... Said online for a good portion of this thread
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/lO1LV
Reply Quote
Hopefully now they can give us an update...?
Reply Quote
Wow really, come on Blizz Y you stuff no work. At least put out something geeeeeze should get a free toaster with your games...that way we could have something else to burn up other than your POS servers :)
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Satanictaco
Hopefully now they can give us an update...?

HA! yeah right, i wish.
Reply Quote
Conspiracy. Blizzard cuts us all off and finds the good finds then auctions them off for real money to keep the man down
Reply Quote
yea this game is getting worse and worse each week can't wait for GW2 hoping its not fail and i can dump this crap cant even play when im off work
Reply Quote
Now I'm getting "Error 3003" which shows up as soon as I click the Connect button.
Reply Quote
It's getting worse. Can't even connect to the servers now
Reply Quote
Servers Down, check link.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037126288
Edited by Props#1216 on 7/9/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got stuck in place in Act I where you meet the scoundrel - also there was an invulnerable enemy [one of the brigands, not the leader just a minor one]. I was stuck in place (every time I tried to move it rubberbanded me back.. ) and he was just whaling on me.

Then, a short while later in the caves with the spiders, I was just starting a fight with an elite pack and BOOM disconnected from client.. logged back in and I'm 99.9999% sure I died in that fight [dura loss on items is too high as I'd just fixed them].

:|
Reply Quote
Anyone know what happens with auctions? I was going to bid on something that had 30 mins left.. will it expire?
Reply Quote
06/20/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Bashiok
aren't you thankful!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
It's weird how they don't lets us know " what's up". Be nice if they would.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]