Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
expect a ninja nerf again !!! <3 <3 <3

this
Reply Quote
- Breaking News -

"We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net Services. During this time the battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play."

Of course... it takes them 10 minutes after the server goes down to say so. Didn't even get an in-game server warning this time either. Typical Blizzard.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:31 PMPosted by samsaraguy
That page is updated manually by a 97-year-old man in a nursing home in Irvine. Well, ok, maybe not, but it sure isn't real time.

Yes, but at least it is "official"
Reply Quote
Yeah, twice to me too.
Interestingly, it happens whenever i start the final belial quest in inferno both times...
Reply Quote
yea it says americas servers are down didnt think there was maintanence today ??
Reply Quote
Guess im going to Asia for awhile lol
Reply Quote
I can't even log in this !@#$.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Steelclash
Of course... it takes them 10 minutes after the server goes down to say so. Didn't even get an in-game server warning this time either. Typical Blizzard.

WHAT?! TEN WHOLE MINUTES? Seriously...who are you?
Reply Quote
Blizzard must hate americans cause this never happens to europe or asia
Reply Quote
this game will be amazin im not makin any hc no time soon because of my perfect internet connection and issues due to bnet its fail writn all over it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
- Breaking News -

"We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net Services. During this time the battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play."

"During this time the battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play."

Yeah, no .. WoW and starcraft both are playable.
Reply Quote
im not haten on white ppl but wow we have enough of us with da blow in the "americas" canadians really got left out eh
Reply Quote
how long do these usually last???
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:21 PMPosted by PM5K
How long does it take to get 5 stacks of NV? 5 minutes at most? Seriously, some people need to find something more important to QQ about.

Not in higher Acts.
Reply Quote
"Laetzin
Customer Service
We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net service. During this time the Battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play. We are working diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

I'm going to guess that my hardcore monk, which was mid-battle with about 30 mobs is now dead and I'll lose her....
Third time this has happened, though none before were level 30+ I'm so done with Blizzard. I should have stuck to my guns when I left WoW... but this was Diablo! This was "better"!

Thanks Blizzard...
Reply Quote
how important is this "issue" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]