Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

Losing 5 stack NV is so trivial... I can restack it in under 5 minutes. It's playing Hardcore that is a huge issue. That, and the fact that there is sudden server implosion like this almost every week.
Reply Quote
i dont think it should time people out at all, if i want to host a game and sit there and not have it public , for the 100$ i payed i should b able to
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:21 PMPosted by PM5K
How long does it take to get 5 stacks of NV? 5 minutes at most? Seriously, some people need to find something more important to QQ about.

What are you playing? Normal mode?
Reply Quote
Same thing has been happening to me the past two hours, are they aware of this?
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:58 PMPosted by PM5K

Inferno all the time. What's your dps, 5k?

I have 41k dps with movement speed and teleport. In Act 1, it is still difficult to get five stacks in five minutes. Sometimes it happens.

But I was playing Act 2 at the time. That is a lot slower than Act 1.
Reply Quote
I was able to login.
lets see for how long this time.
Reply Quote
gg hardcore characters, time to make another!
Reply Quote
I'm also having error 3007, i cant even finish azmodan infero cooperative mode achivement because of it i keep disconnecting
Reply Quote
I've played the same g'd*mn dungeon 10 times in a row, without being able to get to a checkpoint before another f'ing timeout. This is ridiculous! Get your sh*t together Blizzard!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm tired of rubberbanding/getting DC'd server side and losing my stacks. If you can't get the servers stable and ensure stable play (and this includes making the client/server connections robust so that a network issue that causes a 'DC' allows a certain period of time to reconnect without allowing the player to die/lose buffs/progress/whatever, as any connection over the internet is not inherently stable - this is networking 101 stuff) then provide us with a god damn offline play option so we can play the game we paid for.
Reply Quote

Inferno all the time. What's your dps, 5k?

Add another 5 to that and you're right on. ;)

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/ilwzxvn/Random/Screenshot017.jpg
Edited by AlienOne#1844 on 7/9/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I HAVE A FIX

I was getting it too, open the launcher go to options and then download settings. Make sure both boxes are unchecked. Once you log in, make sure you are in general chat first before opening any other private chats

ALSO make sure you have no torrent applications running

Worked me for me and many others
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Can't get past "authenticating credentials" and all tech support says it that it is a problem with my computer. No problem with WOW. No problem with RIFT. No problem logging in to Blizzard. How come with DIABLO III it is a problem with my computer and none of the solutions they suggest change a thing. Hey techs - it is a problem with your software. Maybe I will quit trying for a few months till they figure out what the hell they are doing.
Reply Quote
My friend b-net account just got hacked recently. and he can't log in into his b-net account or the game, and he can"t use the account recovery, anny suggestion?, he's already send an email to Blizzard CS and hasn't get the answet yet, he's from south east asia region, Indonesia.
his account may have been compromised and his email got changed too. yesterday he receive 2 email from blizzard that say about password recovery and email change. He didn't approve any of this.

Annyone have suggestion or info?
Reply Quote
What is a stack??
Reply Quote
Now it's error 3003 then
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]