Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

im thinking exactly the same, this wasn't a issue until i started double tornado build. but it only occur when i play alone. it dose not happen when i play with friends. i think its because double tornado barbarian skills mobs too fast? so the servers suspect us for cheating? and boot us from the server?
Reply Quote
fix it now !!
Reply Quote
ERROR 3003,
Reply Quote
why many error?
Reply Quote
07/10/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Sturgis
Blizzard must hate americans cause this never happens to europe or asia

Wow, very well thought out and intelligent post you stupid EFF. Really? You do realize just how immature you made yourself look right?

Oh the irony.
Reply Quote
most patch/updates happen on the tuesday. and for the people who think that they are having connection problems, check the forums. There is a section when you click on forum which says "Latest Blizzard Posts" and see if they post anything about maintenance there. As much as it frustrates me that there is maintenance, the amount of people who ignorantly blames blizzard for giving them errors before checking forums is far more annoying.

Link for warning about maintenance: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036676877#2
Reply Quote
i get the same thing and have been since about week 3. anyways what i dont understand is that i dc (i didnt dc in wow alot), i log back in. good im back in again. i look at my wotb timer and my hp pot timer, they are still going with greyed out sections that i need more time to use. so the game has saved the time information for spells. my nv stacks are gone though. that makes no sense. if the game can save the info for spell timers it can save the info for nv stacks.
Reply Quote
this happens to me about 2 times everyday
Reply Quote
I'm playing from asia , on the america server and got this error too..
Blizzard, please fix this . My bro (who's playing along with me) got NO PROBLEM AT ALL.
And please don't release the game if it is not stable yet . Don't make the game online unless you guys can't handle all the errors.
I'm sorry to say this , i love this game but it is really broken game with broken systems (as for one of blizzard game).
Reply Quote
I just wish there was a way we could keep our stacks if something bogus like that happens. I have spent lots of time trying to get stacks and then progress through the levels and then out of no where BOOM, you drop and stacks are all gone. Please, please, please....fix this.
Reply Quote
This has been an ongoing problem for me. Both my sons, my brother and two friends have left the game. This issue has been going on since right after release. It certainly is not your modem router etc. I have this problem at home and at my restaurant. Other than the fact that drops are beyond rare and I feel like I go to my other job when I play this game. Have to get home or my office play another act to acquire funds to buy my gear to do the same !@#$. I tell you it s my love for the series of Diablo that I am trying so hard to stick it out.

Why did they just not do dlc like most other companies are doing? Content is always a winner. Idk the auction house took away that feeling for the hunt. That was the incentive to do the same thing over and over. Now I have to go buy everything I need other than one piece that barely makes the cut. If thats the way its gonna be throw a dungeon in there every 3 months or so. I believe everyone that bought the game would buy the dlc so there some serious revenue. I guess you have to keep people connected though first. How can we keep working (not playing) if we cannot stay connected? Lag, lag, more lag really?

My son has this old picture of the original Blizzard team when they had no offices hanging on his wall. I should go home rip it down and throw it away. I dont wanna traumatize the kid. He swears, "Dad Blizzard will come through you will see." REALLY?

I dont think they really care at this point. the ones that do might have to keep a tight lip they have mouths to feed I"m sure. At this point I would have to blame someone if I was the ceo.
It's not rocket science either.
Reply Quote
Please Blizzard, fix this asap, im being disconnected contiously while playing with 5 NV stacks, its already very hard to play the same content over and over again because it gets REALLy boring.

And if the goal of the game then is to earn gold to buy better items (because you sure as hell wont find them yourself after paying for 170 hours ) you really need to stay connected.

Blizzard you are killing your own business like this?
Reply Quote
I keep getting the connection timed out error in the middle of gaming. No lag, no problems, out of the blue, in the middle of a run "connection timed out". How is that possible? It's a live connection, I don't have the game pauses, AFK or any of that.
Reply Quote
Just had the crappy your connection to battle.net has timed out error 3007 happen when trying to login.

Being in Australia i normally connect to the Americas server but for what ever reason cant. However have no problems with trying to connect to the euro or Asian servers.

Blizzard if you cant provide enough server stability to let me play D3 when and where i want then you need to provide us with the option for offline play. Otherwise we are essentially paying for a service that we are not receiving.

This game is not in beta! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BLIZZARD.
Reply Quote
posting to add my voice of disgust. havnt been on much at all since patch 1.05 now, and i come back and cant play my game. thanks, have another angry customer blizzard *shakes head* your always online bullcrap makes me hate you. ridiculous decision.
Reply Quote
http://www.systematicuprising.com/2012/12/error-3007-diablo-3-fix/

The fix!
Change DNS servers to google's, then you can log in to America region.
Reply Quote
i got this ever since 1.0.6 patch

since 1.0.6b, i can't log in at all
Reply Quote
Just had the crappy your connection to battle.net has timed out error 3007 happen when trying to login.

Being in Australia i normally connect to the Americas server but for what ever reason cant. However have no problems with trying to connect to the euro or Asian servers.

Blizzard if you cant provide enough server stability to let me play D3 when and where i want then you need to provide us with the option for offline play. Otherwise we are essentially paying for a service that we are not receiving.

This game is not in beta! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BLIZZARD.
Yeah I had the same problem... in Australia as well. Som's fix above fixed it for me though. Thanks mate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]