Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

This has started happening to me (cannot get in at all) since last patch
Reply Quote
hahahahahhaha
Reply Quote
cant connect error 3007 every day.... so annoyed with this game
Reply Quote
error 3007 again... EUROPE server here and I never experienced this issues prior to 1.0.7 patch.
I tried nearly every type of solution offered in the forums. But I still get the error. After altering the secondary connection to automatic it seems the problem happens less often i.e. 2-3 times per day.
Reply Quote
timed out in act 3 and lost my lvl 64
Reply Quote
no blizz answer???????????? error page explanations not solving this problem. solution is join chat chanells? i joined all chat channels and still disconnecting. its happening every 20-30 mins since 7am
Reply Quote
still happening.
Reply Quote
It's backkkkkk. 30000007
Reply Quote
i had 3007 like 200 time's now i giff up
Reply Quote
blizz MUST think of something to compensate Hardcore players!!! its not just about loosing nephalem valor stacks, its about loosing characters with lots of time on them
if it times out to disconnect at once so the chars dont get killed
Reply Quote
havent played the game in months and every time i turn it on now i get this error might get to play for 20 30 mins if i am lucky. my friend got it for ps3 and i was like eh why not go dust off my toons but i can't play.. kinda sucks..would play wow but that cost money.. my friend down stairs playing down stairs on ps3 no problems and all other online games work on my computer so.. guessing its on your end blizzard..
Reply Quote
curse of the 3007 error, grrr !
Reply Quote
Wait until you first gain sight of a keywarden , start approaching and right before you make your first strike, timed out error 3007!
Reply Quote
It's still happening to this day March 21 2014. I can not get a fix for this, they replied to a ticket saying it might be my tuneup utilities running / scanning in background. NOPE NOT IT cuz I uninstalled it. It's not on my end, I have even contacted my ISP and left them review my logs needed for submission.... not on this end!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]