Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

This is getting ridiculous, I can only play for about 10 minutes then get this error
Reply Quote
Ditto. Just got 4 stacks. Playing single player. FRUSTRATING.

I'm torn though... I almost don't want this reported to Blizz because then they'll take the game offline for a 5 hour emergency maintenance...
Reply Quote
This has started happening to me A LOT along with massive rubberbanding every since i started doing the barb tornado build since a week ago- maybe it has something to do with how the game builds the assets real time and if i am using moovement + skills ( in my case sprint) - it has trouble keeping up? or it could just be that servers have gone to !@#$ in the last week. Mind you i have never ever dced before this or even rubberbanded.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by masterkaran
This has started happening to me A LOT along with massive rubberbanding every since i started doing the barb tornado build since a week ago- maybe it has something to do with how the game builds the assets real time and if i am using moovement + skills ( in my case sprint) - it has trouble keeping up? or it could just be that servers have gone to !@#$ in the last week. Mind you i have never ever dced before this or even rubberbanded.

The servers have gone to crap. I run a defensive barb with just frenzy and revenge for any time of movement on the screen, and got disconnected 5 times in an hour.

All weekend my friends and I were rubber banding so much it actually started to be a running joke through the weekend. We would laugh at those that died, make comments like MST3K but last night i started to get angry and the hilarity was gone.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by masterkaran

Key words "week ago"...I'm not building a barb...however I only started having connection problems about a week ago.

Never had rubberbanding...never had complete disconnects. Stopped playing HC after maintenance (7/2)... It has only been getting worse by the day...just about unplayable yesterday.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure everyone starting getting rubber banding really really bad about a week ago
Reply Quote
Yup happened to me for the very first and second and third time ever this past hour. Servers are borked. Stay outta hardcore and stick to low level alts if you want to keep playing today.
Reply Quote
I can't even log on so count yourself lucky
Reply Quote
Same. Also having problems logging in now as well.
Reply Quote
yea i cant log in
Reply Quote
Same issue.
Reply Quote
I can't log in either. It keeps telling me the request timed out. Yet more stellar performance by Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I've been getting errors when trying to create games or reply to people on chat all day. Now just got kicked out and cant get back in.
Reply Quote
^ same here !
Reply Quote
Yes this is real pain in the A-- with no warning at all boom your out. Take the game and let it run on owners comp. I never had this crap happen with D2 or D1
Reply Quote
I can't get in at all yet again....:( Blizzard fix your servers!!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Can't log in. I actually got like 6 messages in a row.

- Error sending out whisper to friend
- Error creating game
- Error sending out whisper again
- Your request as timed out
- Your connection has timed out

Tried relogging in

- Error logging in
- Your request has timed out

Glorious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]