Reply Quote
aw it just happened to me

atleast I got two items that might be AH worthy
Reply Quote
Same error just got booted with 5 stack >.<
Reply Quote
Server is down.
Reply Quote
It's happened twice today... 5NV of course...
Reply Quote
lost stacks 3 times now i cant log in WTF
Reply Quote
Just had it happen
Reply Quote
3007 error timed out of game, bam! Every time I get a small chance to play the servers break, sad faces all around
Reply Quote
Just got kicked, I hope my HC character is still alive :(
Reply Quote
doh, goodbye 5 stacks! =(
Reply Quote
happened to me a few min ago and a few of my friends were complaining too... now i cant get back on
Reply Quote
Was in the middle of fighting azmodan.. would of had the 'finish act 3 in under an hour' achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Happened to me 3 times, when I was in a party, already 5 stacks, message: "Cannot create your party", and some "Connection Timeout", and some messages on the chat cannot be sent too...
Reply Quote
stuck at Authenticating Credentials. Looks like the server is overloaded or something. Probably will be back up after a reboot.
Reply Quote
Lol mine said I was unable to form my own party and kicked me out of the game. What the hell kind of an error message is that?
Reply Quote
Just got off of work too...can't even play, ugh.
Reply Quote
happend to me too just now lost 5 stack..also forced me to log out and now i cant log back in
Reply Quote
happened to me.
Reply Quote
Yes, me 2. Server is obviously down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]