Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Connection has timed out.

thought i was being hacked. downloaded authenticator for no reason. derp
Reply Quote
happened about 3 times in 2 hours, everytime with neph valor 5. now im getting 300008
Reply Quote
it happened to me for 2 days
Edited by primate#1883 on 7/9/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't authenticate.
Reply Quote
well i guess im not the only one off because of servers
Reply Quote
Same thing, got dropped a couple times, and now I can not even log in. When I enter my authentication code, I get "Request timed out".
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I never post in here but honestly I can't take this crap anymore. I expect much more than this from Blizz and have just about had enough. For a company that was head and shoulders above the rest and is now just a run of the mill "how much money can we make" Activision P.O.S. It is heartbreaking.
Reply Quote
I get this, and the "There was an error in creating your own party" even though I'm just solo running an act, had to redo belial 3 times because of this.
Reply Quote
Cannot even log in :(
Reply Quote
I JUST FOUND THE VEILED TREASURE! It was the last dungeon i needed for the act 2 exploration achievement. I entered it and just got logged out and didn't get the achievement.
Reply Quote
I was sitting on my character screen and it timed me out qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Reply Quote
Error creating your own party-- just got this error then booted noooooooo there goes 5 stacks
Reply Quote
i got it and now cant log back in
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I got 3007'd soon after i logged in, playing with a friend. logged back in and everything was fine. Just now my friend and I both got something along the lines of "There has been an error creating your party" and kicked us both. Now we can't log back in and its getting stuck at Authenticating. fun stuff.
Reply Quote
I am getting kicked every 10-30mins due to "can not connect" and "error creating your own party" 5 times so far today. It is not my modem, it is the crappy D3 servers.

Can not log in now either..........
Edited by bigbill19#1936 on 7/9/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
kicked off -- "error creating party blah blah" --- was in the middle of The Butcher on Hell. Grrrrrrr.

OTK
Reply Quote
"There was an error creating your own party." Didn't seem to be an error AN HOUR AGO WHEN I STARTED PLAYING!

Also, Blizzard, can you please implement a skill lock so I don't accidentally lose a stack of NV for reasons other than your crappy "always online" DRM?? Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]