Diablo® III

scammer in EU diablo

today i saw in trade chanel some nice amulet and i offer 4m to trynda#2997
i invite him to my party we start in trade i put the 4m he put the amulet
i make accept and he always was put and bring out the amulet on from the trade
i think he was got some truble i just keep accept and he scam me
take the 4m and the amulet
i know this is not the right place to report but i cant where can i do it
please blizzard do something about this and if u can bring me my 4m thats was more then half of my money
Reply Quote
lol just happened to my friend here ^_^ this same guy. What I wonder is that google is filled with scammer threads about this guy and blizz ain't doing a s**t! I borrowed my friend 2 mil gold so he can buy this amu from him and obviously we wanted to sell it for higher price, but he just got scammed lollol!

I think it's not top priority to return the gold to the players but ban his acc etc. and other accs where he sent the gold.
Reply Quote
LOL I added him and told him that I wanna buy the amulet, he came to the game and I told him he's a noob and should change is battletag.

Then he called me a noob and showed me All His Scammed Money: http://i.imgur.com/6NPO4.jpg

274198957 gold GG
Reply Quote
Btw I wanna see Blizz doing anything about that guy, or I get that script too and go scamming ppl NP!

Also this thread is in wrong forum OP, hopefully it will be placed to a more suitable forum for others to see.
Reply Quote
This guy scammed me for 12m today.. This guy can't be banned soon enough
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]