Diablo® III

Follower Specials

I know the patron goddess of the Religion of Drops is named Randometta, but on Sorceress Foci, Scoundrel Tokens and Templar Relics, can we please nudge the randomness a bit toward thier primary stat? Just a smidge? Tired of finding Sorceress Mirrors that only give Strength, Templar Relics that grant Intel and 4 sets of Scoundrel Dice without a hint of Dex. I put these lackadasical items in the slot provided because they do improve some slight chance at dodge or resist, but usually I just salvage them for crafting materials. You can't sell a Sorceress Eye that gives 30 Strength or a Templar Blade Shard that grants 40 Intel. Just a slight boost in the chance that such "Special" drops will grant SOME increase in the main combat stat relevant to the specific follower would be helpful. I can deal with a Templar relic that gives him +118 Intel if theres SOME Strength on it somewhere no matter how feeble.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]