Diablo® III

More Stash Space!!

Please!

Sorry if this is a repeated topic, but are there any plans to increase either Stash space (more tabs?) or at least increase the amount of characters we can create in our account for mules...

Ughhh.. So many items! Especially for Hardcore where we need to horde items for characters we plan to level in the future.. This becomes a pretty big problem with no space.
Reply Quote
I just purge my mediocre items once I get full.
Reply Quote
yeah, i honestly would pay 5 mill per page for a couple more pages
Reply Quote
Agreed with Psionic. If you need more than three tabs then you are a Diablo 3 hoarder and need help.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure it'll come later if not expansion.

I don't even bother hoarding anymore except for high end gear.

Get on multiplayer, just use what you find and you'll be back to 60 in no time.

Or if you're really in need, you can update your weapon for 5k or less from AH.

Play halfway decent and you don't really need anything else besides an ok weapon.
Reply Quote
Hoarder? Well, I have half a page for auctions, the other have for gems/commodities/randoms.
1 page for Dex character leveling gear in case I die, less than 1 piece per slot every 10 levels
1 page for Int character leveling gear in case I die....

I don't save strength gear, no MF gear, no weapons- but these are all things I'd keep if we had more slots. Have you ever seen the Mod D2 single player guys used to run? They had 50+pages of a stash 5 times the standard size- that's what I want!
Reply Quote
Wait for the expansion.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 10:30 AMPosted by RushSecond
Agreed with Psionic. If you need more than three tabs then you are a Diablo 3 hoarder and need help.

I'm a hoarder? It's called your characters die.... So you need to re-gear at some point or another... like what are you talking about?
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 11:58 AMPosted by M4RT3

I'm a hoarder? It's called your characters die.... So you need to re-gear at some point or another... like what are you talking about?

You need 3 tabs of gear to regear 1 character? Amazing
Reply Quote
The only equipment I keep in my stash is my Staff of Herding. I hoard gold, not items. If a character dies I simply buy new gear for them.
Reply Quote

You need 3 tabs of gear to regear 1 character? Amazing

Wow... uh... so I guess you're only planning on making 1 character on Diablo 3....... A.m.a.z.i.n.g.

*edit*
Oh... also I'll just add the fact that maybe you don't realize you need to re-gear like 3-5 times before hitting Inferno (lvl60) gear. That is... if you're leveling legit and not being 'rushed' or w/e.
Edited by M4RT3#1902 on 7/12/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Create a new toon to hold your trash.
Reply Quote
Tip for space :
Put an item for sale with ridiculously high prices, then don't take it back to your stash.
You can store up to 50 items there for free...

I didn't try it, but i just had this idea. Will somebody confirm this?
Reply Quote
Tip for space :
Put an item for sale with ridiculously high prices, then don't take it back to your stash.
You can store up to 50 items there for free...

I didn't try it, but i just had this idea. Will somebody confirm this?

No. Just put an item up for no price, it waits 5 minutes before the auction goes live. Cancel it, don't send to stash. Yes, everyone knows about this...
Reply Quote
Apparently not everyone...
Reply Quote
Well, if you play multiple classes or want to keep gear in case of the inevitable its not that difficult to create a bank alt or 7 to store those prized items should you need to re-level a toon
Reply Quote
98 Orc Hunter
Yes, works fine. Just cancel the auction and it goes immediately to your AH stash. But that only stores 50 more items.
Reply Quote
Holy necro Batman!
Reply Quote
View profile
It's a hot topic again with RoS, since we're getting extra character and same stash space :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]