Diablo® III

Best Witch Doctor set-up - Inferno

I am curious as to what others builds or setups people are using for their witch doctor. After using mine for a long time, i have only found one build to be effective, which is the mana bears one.

I got my mana-bears set-up so my mana regeneration before 300% increase is 40, so i will be doing 160 mana per second which ill let me spam zombie bears forever. I am using spirit walk healing, horrify which doubles armor for 8 of 20 seconds, hex which increases damage to hexed dude for 20%, big bad voodoo for extra time and fetish army head hunters. My skills are spirit vessel, jungle foritude, and vision quest.

I have definitely found this to most effective build, i am currently owning act 3 inferno with this. IMO it is probably the best because you kill everyone so fast and effectively. Ha the key with this build though is that if you run near a wall, your zombie bears will come out in a straight line, which does way more DPS then normal because every bear is hitting them. Spirit walk helps you survive and heals you, great move, horrify doubles your armor which is pretty sweet for 8 of 20 seconds, hex with 20% more damage is great for elite packs, and obviously the two voodos spells are great for cooldowns for vision quest. Spirit vessel is such a great move you will die way less because of this and it helps spirit walk. And jungle foritude is a must to survive in inferno.

My stats are currently 24.7k dps 45k life 400 resist all and 4.2k armor

So ya let me know what you think of this build or tell me a build better then this one.
Reply Quote
Ill add to this another key to this build is to have high health from globes because I like to create huge mobs, run near a wall then spam bears which owns them fast which means globes will drop near me and heal me as i take damage.
Reply Quote
Are you sure please send more info on weapons ur using stat points etc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]