Diablo® III

Achievement: Naked Lust?????

How in god's name are you supposed to get this? WIthout my gear I have like less than 1K HP and 35 DPS... WTF Blizzard seriously expects us to kite her around for like 4 hours, blindly praying that her enrage timer doesn't activate?

Next time you make a game where the only reliance is on gear, design your achievements intelligently!
Reply Quote
Without gear you actually have 8 dps
Reply Quote
Get a friend. Take off all your gear. Have friend kill boss. Collect achievement.
Reply Quote
Will it work?
Reply Quote
It's a weird achievement, and to think there's an achievement tied to this but doing the same thing with other bosses xD I've seen videos of this being done though it's doable but really tricky to pull off since you need a follower with good dps and reflexes like a mongoose xD
Reply Quote
They need to reduce the stats from equipment and up the base stats.
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Helais
Get a friend. Take off all your gear. Have friend kill boss. Collect achievement.

#workingastintended
Reply Quote

07/07/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Fuecheeyaj
They want things to be challenging.

One of these things is not like the other... (Pssst Fuech reeaaaally needed to rethink his comment)
Edited by Shingram#1112 on 7/7/2012 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Two methods:

Solo
Fight Cydaea until she has a few hundred HP left. Unequip all your gear and finish her off. Also, no one said your follower has to be gearless.

Co-op
Fight Cydaea with teammates as usual. Whittle her down to very little HP and you, the one hunting the achievement, unequip all your gear and deal the finishing blow.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/5O7zK.jpg
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/7/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
After a night of passion with a beautiful woman I went into the game and I got the achievement
Reply Quote
How in god's name are you supposed to get this? WIthout my gear I have like less than 1K HP and 35 DPS... WTF Blizzard seriously expects us to kite her around for like 4 hours, blindly praying that her enrage timer doesn't activate?

Next time you make a game where the only reliance is on gear, design your achievements intelligently!

HAHA, NOOB

^ This one:

OR

Damage her severely, until only a few hitpoints left, remove all your gear and kill her from then on. Try not to get ravaged by her spiderlings. Worked for my wizard because I'm awesome.
Reply Quote
I wonder if this achievement comes with a naked picture of Cydea when completed. Hm on second thought, half women half spider demons arn't really my type xD
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 12:33 AMPosted by SlashZeroV
hey need to reduce the stats from equipment and up the base stats.

This!
Reply Quote
It wouldn't give me the achievement, instead a team mate who was not naked got it. After three attempts, it would not award it. It did give me credit for killing Azmodan naked, but not Cydaea.

Hell difficulty, completely stripped weapons and all. Weird.
Reply Quote
Not to beat a necro'd post, but...use a wd with 4 dogs, gargantuan and fetishes...they won't do much damage but create a nice distraction away from you. Use enchantress with as much dps gear as you can get on her and equip her with a Maximus. Let her and the summoned demon (which hits pretty hard) do the work, your only job is to not get hit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]