Diablo® III

3rd best web browser?

I reinstalled Firefox after dealing with hijack, and the newest version isn't the one I was using. I have no idea what the old version was, but I really do not like this new version and its fancy shmancy features. I can't even log into the forums with it and I can't find out why (I'm using Explorer atm)

So now I'm wondering if there is a 3rd option. I just need something lightweight, can handle forums, news sites, flash compatible, tabs would be good.

What brower is the next after IE and firefox?

edit: nvm. Messing around with Google Chrome, which can do flash without flash installed (?)
Edited by Eustacia#1174 on 7/7/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
chrome.
Reply Quote
either Chrome or Safari...Opera is decent, but slightly buggy.
Reply Quote
If you aren't using Chrome, you aren't internetting correctly.
Reply Quote
maxthon is the fastest browser ive ever used-
Reply Quote
3rd best lol...

heres how browsers stack up
call me fanboy if you like, but idgaf what randoms incorrectly think =)

#1 - theres chrome, which is the best by far. fastest on any computer, none of the useless added extras

#2 - ima say firefox based on its insane compatibility and add-ons (personally dont like, but solid) aswell as its all round robustness

#3 - great big pile of crap to avoid includes all other web browsers (gross generalization)

#last - internet explorer. rubbish in a can.
fun facts:
+ one of the most downloaded files through IE is chrome
+ the most common search in bing is google

dont be a chump =P
Reply Quote
Firefox is crap just because it freezes trying to acces down my network drives every time.
So stopped using it.
Now i use chrome.

i would rather even use internet explorer then firefox.

Used to use firefox as primary browser untill after 2 3 month's that kept freezing , It drived me insane.
Edited by Zerokewl#1677 on 8/27/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol guys remember the old days with netscape and unbuntu browsing, my god it was such a pain.
Reply Quote
Chrome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]