Diablo® III

Desolate Sands-Ancient Device-Veiled Treasure

Has anyone seen the Veiled Treasure aspect of the Ancient Device in Desolate Sands? 3 of us have been farming for this instance for 3 days all making seperate games and still to no avail. We have seen all the other 9 aspects repeatedly. Just curious if this has "somehow" been forgotten to be added to the game like other dungeons/ journals. (cough cough, Battlefield Journal in act 3)
Reply Quote
I think I have yet to see this ancient device. My acheievement is still at 0/10
Edited by Glassfist#1820 on 7/7/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I did the achievement a week or so ago, and I was successful. I don't know if I got the veiled treasure thing then or near the release of the game, though.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys. Then I guess its spawn rate it so low as to be insane. We are beyond frustrated but at least we know it exists and we are not totally wasting our time. Meh. No we are totally wasting our time.
Reply Quote
Veiled treasure was the first thing I found when I started farming for Wheel of Misfortune.

That achievement took me 8 hours of nonstop game-restarting to finish.
Reply Quote
Veiled treasure was the first thing I found when I started farming for Wheel of Misfortune.

That achievement took me 8 hours of nonstop game-restarting to finish.

Ditto, but I did it over a course of 1 to 2 hour intervals a day.
Edited by Dr4gon#1481 on 7/7/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 of us, all making seperate games, 3 days and counting. Ready to punch someone in the face.
Reply Quote
Wow thats crazy I remember farming for the Lyceum forever, then I got it 3 times in a row.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]