Diablo® III

Metalworking Bug - Counting Incorrect

I've been trying to achieve the metalworking bug as of late, and I'm taught roughly 40 recipes to the blacksmith. However, the progress bar underneath the "Heavy Metalworking" achievement lists that I've only found 16. This is certainly incorrect, however, as I've already achieved the "Metalworking" achievement, which puts the number of plans I've added at at least 25.

I'll check if the problem is still there when I actually reach 50, if I don't get the next achievement.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem right now. I've taught mine something like 35 and my counter says 25. I KNOW this ones broken, because I checked as i was teaching them and the counter wasn't going up for some.

I'm not sure how theyre going to fix this one.. because if I run out of things to teach at a reasonable price, or just run out completely, I'll never get this one =\
Reply Quote
+1.. my counter is stuck at 22/25
Reply Quote
Same issue. I posted a complete report at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199913103 by being an idiot and not searching for other peoples bug reports first.
Reply Quote
I had this problem, but I've found that as soon as I "Leave Game" to the main menu and then check the achievement again, the counter fixes itself displays the correct number. Then the next time I teach more recipes, it breaks again until I "Leave Game".

I was able to get Death Metalworking without any problems, the bug kept appearing but also kept fixing itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]