Diablo® III

CMs seem to be back..

Your link doesn't work OP. what did they say about Diablos gender and what petty things i want to know!
07/10/2012 03:33 PMPosted by simonizor

Those doctors!
Dude, come on.

This entire thread has erupted because you chose it out of all of the other threads to respond to..

And now it's time for jokes? Awesome.

He's been responding to plenty of legitimate questions with constructive responses. Cut the man some slack.

Also, a joke is something he can just type off the top of his head. A cohesive and informative response to a development question (probably) has to be run by the proper channels for input/editing first before a response can be provided. So just because an off-the-cuff joke pops up once in awhile doesn't mean they're not formulating responses to important questions.

Don't be a *#%!.
Did you ever find out anything about the mysteriously increased elemental damage in Inferno? It seems like resists are broken, which I determined after testing in Act 3.

Admittedly, I haven't tried after today's patch in case of a stealth fix.
Community Manager
07/10/2012 03:24 PMPosted by TonyS1X
A bunch of us in the Bug Report forums are trying to get our Mark of Valor sigils. We have a thread that is four pages long. Basically, some players didn't get any/all of the sigils and achievements if they changed their BNet email address during the promotion. Personally, I've received 2/5, yet did all five. We've been waiting for a resolution, yet it's been 19 days since the sigils were all supposedly flagged. Any help?

I know we've done some investigation. I know that according to the system that sent them they were all sent correctly to the intended recipients for those that were claimed. If the database doesn't show that someone should have a sigil, there's no way to verify they actually should. Furthermore there's unfortunately no easy way to flag accounts, so simply calling our customer service departments isn't going to result in any quick fixes.

I can follow up on it though as I believe it's still something being discussed.
73 Undead Warrior
Bashiok,

Since you are here I'd like a response to the following. Let's forget about some of the hot topics for a bit PvP and Economy of the AH.

Itemization: This needs to be fixed. The stats are horrible. Set items aren't worth the $ or hours grinded to complete stats. Items should be WAY more accessible. I bet the majority of your players (new comers) don't even know set items exist, their drop rate is so rare. Legendaries should be Legendary.

IF there is no end game as you speak, please put some love into the other difficulty levels. Normal could be made harder with better drops and Hell should have WAY better drops than it does currently.

Disable cut scenes.

Reinstate pots dropping gold and items. Bad move taking that out. There's exploiters out there...just going to have to live with that one. If they get pleasure exploiting the game, it has no effect on me as a player.
Don't call it a comeback!

What would you like a response to?

They manage the community, not babysit or play wetnurse. I think that's in the job description.
Did you ever find out anything about the mysteriously increased elemental damage in Inferno? It seems like resists are broken, which I determined after testing in Act 3.

Allegedly elites also proc their affix abilities more often too. Has this been confirmed/denied? Would be good to know.
That is the funniest thing I have read on this forum for a long time! Great response. :)

Posted by Carlucio
Which doctors, Bash.

Those doctors!
Edited by McMunsta#1896 on 7/10/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Can we understand your silence about class balances as a sign of how long will take 1.04 to come?
Bashiok,

Since you are here I'd like a response to the following. Let's forget about some of the hot topics for a bit PvP and Economy of the AH.

Itemization: This needs to be fixed. The stats are horrible. Set items aren't worth the $ or hours grinded to complete stats. Items should be WAY more accessible. I bet the majority of your players (new comers) don't even know set items exist, their drop rate is so rare. Legendaries should be Legendary.

IF there is no end game as you speak, please put some love into the other difficulty levels. Normal could be made harder with better drops and Hell should have WAY better drops than it does currently.

Disable cut scenes.

Reinstate pots dropping gold and items. Bad move taking that out. There's exploiters out there...just going to have to live with that one. If they get pleasure exploiting the game, it has no effect on me as a player.

You didn't ask a question, and everything you mentioned he has responded to previously.

Search his recent posts.

Allegedly elites also proc their affix abilities more often too. Has this been confirmed/denied? Would be good to know.

Oh, this too. And it's definitely not allegedly. They spam all of their abilities, especially Nightmarish and Waller and Arcane.
Yeah, I am curious about the increased affix cast rate of elites (this is especially obvious with waller). Seemed to happen around 1.0.3.

Intended, unintended, figment of my imagination? Help me out here.
07/10/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Bashiok
Those doctors!

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/posting.html?id=120007Q

Strange to see trolling the community isn't on there...
Ooh Bash, while you are here I had posted a few times about gold farmers. Are they impacting the games market or not? I'm curious because there were pics of Chinese gold farmers that showed more accounts running at once than I could count. It would be nice to know if that gold isn't in the market so to speak...
Edited by McMunsta#1896 on 7/10/2012 3:43 PM PDT

Oh, this too. And it's definitely not allegedly. They spam all of their abilities, especially Nightmarish and Waller and Arcane.

I only said allegedly since I haven't played this game since like the day after 1.0.3 came out, so I don't really know for sure.

And two blue responses to questions after my question. I guess I won't be getting my yey/nay in this thread =(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]