Diablo® III

**~~Diablo 3 Farming Community LF More People

(Locked)

Currently Looking for More people for the Community for Patch 1.04

Hello! I am looking for people to do Acts 1 2 3 & 4 Inferno Farm runs & Expand a Ventrilo Community of Diablo 3 players.

Our Current Focal Point is Expanding Our Community of Diablo 3 Player's To have a New and Enticing Experience for everyone.

Picture of my Desktop To give you a General Idea of how our channels are Set up in Ventrilo. Also for the Trolls or Skeptics
http://i.imgur.com/W3D36.png

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Be willing to use Ventrilo
2. Have a Working Mic
3. Have a Passion for Diablo 3 or The Diablo Series

Currently looking for:

Soft-core Players Casual and full-timers alike
    Players Capable of Handling Act 1-4 Inferno Decently
    Players with a Microphone & knows how to use Ventrilo
    Players who do not have a Huge EGO or bad attitude
    Players who Enjoy Diablo 3 & farming
    Players that are Capable of working as a Team to further their self and a Small group
    Players who Enjoy Leveling & Story Lore
    Players New to Diablo Series

If interested in anything listed here, Shoot me a friend Request so I can get you involved into the community! Battletag: Zoe#1380

NOTE 1: Please Add Me Ingame, Posting your Battletag here will not get you a Friend Requests from me. ( I Have 33 other Threads of people asking me to add them, Half are not Online usually )
NOTE 2: Please Do Not Ask me if a Microphone is Required, It is already stated above in Requirements.
NOTE 3: Please Do Not Ask me If Ventrilo is Required, It is already stated above in Requirements.
NOTE 4: If I remove you from my Friends List it is because it's to make Room for other Friend Requests. Blizzard has 100 Friend Limit & it is Very Annoying. So if i miss you Online or Something happens and Your not on Ventrilo yet, Please re-add me!
NOTE 5: Please Do not Suggest we use Skype, Mumble, TeamSpeak, ooVoo. We Use Ventrilo As stated Above.

- Zoe#1380
Edited by Zoe#1380 on 8/20/2012 5:15 PM PDT
View profile
kk
Edited by LegitBeastin#1971 on 7/27/2012 10:01 AM PDT
/bump
/bump for more Diablo 3 Runs & Ventrilo communication
90 Dwarf Hunter
Act 2 is notoriously bad for DH's. Act 3 however is really nice for DH's :D
/bump

Add Zoe#1380
Up to 25 People, Going Strong & fun!
/Bump, Things going great! Huge turn out & everyone is enjoying 4/4 Farming Runs!
Looking for more positive Players that Are tired of Farming Solo, New to Diablo 3, Want to join in Vent to be in Diablo 3 Enviorment Conversations. Players still in Act 1 inferno and Below welcomed also!
/bump for more peoples :D
Looking for more positive Players that Are tired of Farming Solo, New to Diablo 3, Want to join in Vent to be in Diablo 3 Enviorment Conversations. Players still in Act 1 inferno and Below welcomed also!
/bump for more peoples / moar loots! c:
/bump for more peoples / moar loots! c: - Will Be Adding everyone Soon!
85 Tauren Paladin
id like to add you later today. got a DH and barb both act 3 farmable
I am interested in farming with a group.
65k w/o SS DH will add u later when i get home.
32kHP
444-521 resists
950 LoH
Nat's 4 set
52k non SS DPS/112k SS DPS

Deal respectable damage(not the best), but tank and mix it up in the middle with the big boys like nobodies business.
Only looking to farm act 3 really, but always looking for vent communities to run with, this game is so much better when youre talking to the other 3 in grp instead of trying to send them body signals.
Everyone Please add me if Interested

Battletag: Zoe#1380
Edited by Zoe#1380 on 7/13/2012 9:32 AM PDT
I'll add when I'm home. Not a big fan of ventrilo though. There are so many better programs now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]