Diablo® III

Demon Hunter endless loop crash

This has happened since the new patch, when the battle gets hot and your using the Bola Shot with Acid Strike rune, and have the Templar with you (equipped with Gruesome Sap Hammer and Squires Gate shield both with gems) the system will get into an endless loop and the sound effects keep repeating. This caused a total system crash and needs to re-boot to get out of it most of the time. If I am lucky I can Ctrl-Alt-Del and get the screen to shut it off but usually it is a total lock out and re-boot. Is there any known time frame on when this might be fixed or if there is a work around? As you need to start all over again from the last check point and it is getting a bit tedious! Thanks!
Edited by Marak49#2769 on 7/13/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's also annoying for leveling. I have lost way too many 5 stacks and is really making it hard to play yet I have really come to like bola shot (acid strike) as my generator over hungering arrow for now.

Please work on fixing this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]