Diablo® III

Godly 123 All Res Chest Armor 185Vit!

123 All resist for arcane monk.. or best barb arcane armor out there right now.. bid only 3 more hours!!

376 Armor
76 Strength
67 Dex
72 Int
185 Vit
49 Arcane
67 All Resist

Item level 60/ilvl62 its on AH with 3 Hours left! Bid only. currently 4.9Mil!!
Reply Quote
That's not Godly.

I just bought 70 dex, 70 vit, 55 arcane, 71 all resist iLvl 63 for 1.2M

Yours seems like a rip off.
Reply Quote
That's not Godly.

It's pretty good actually?

Let's not forget how to read, shall we? It is bid only, and people haven't even tried to snipe it yet. This player set no buyout, he intended fair game, for all players involved in bidding on the item. He knew it was good enough to be noticed within the closing time , and to get a decent bid worth his waiting time.
Reply Quote
That's not Godly.

It's pretty good actually?

Let's not forget how to read, shall we? It is bid only, and people haven't even tried to snipe it yet. This player set no buyout, he intended fair game, for all players involved in bidding on the item. He knew it was good enough to be noticed within the closing time , and to get a decent bid worth his waiting time.

I started the bid at 3mil yesterday. And it maybe not "godly" but the last all res/ arcane ( arcane being the most wanted secondary resist) with same bit was 9mil.

Either way got a few hours if anyone is interested. It's the best armor on the AH right now wether you like it or not ;)
Reply Quote
That's not Godly.

+115 vit is significant, I think somebody thinks their shiny iL63 is not as good and is mad
Reply Quote
That's not Godly.

+115 vit is significant, I think somebody thinks their shiny iL63 is not as good and is mad

lol this. 1 hour left on bidding!! GL I know of about 4people waiting on last 1min bid battle ><
Reply Quote
GL sniping!
Reply Quote
Hate bids without buyout. YOu have no chance getting that item if you are not home at the given time.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Medusa
Hate bids without buyout. YOu have no chance getting that item if you are not home at the given time.

Didn't know what it's worth didn't wanna set buyout for 6mil when the bids have gotten way over that. =\
Reply Quote
dang, missed thread by an hour lol. Woulda throw a 12m bid on it. What did it end up at curious?
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 09:04 AMPosted by haxNwax
dang, missed thread by an hour lol. Woulda throw a 12m bid on it. What did it end up at curious?

Not sure had to leave for work. Was at 8mil tho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]