Diablo® III

Follow-Up Points

(Locked)

What about chests and resplendent chests being worthless now? I get 1 rare every 100 chests... not even worth opening.

Why does the AH only have 3 filters when much of the good gear has over 6 stats to look at.

Can you answer any of these?
07/10/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Dèáthndk
How about fixing drops. Why does a mid 50's gear drop at all in inferno?

Probably one of the biggest things that frustrates people in Inferno. I would be ok with lvl 59 items...but only in Act 1. Anything below that is just ridiculous. If the answer to that would be we need something to sell for gold then just increase the gold drop.

huhh...allow item lv51+ DROP IN INFERNO is needed...

some legendary lv51+ could sell more than 10m+ if lv51+ remove from inferno you will need to go back to hell n farm it...then u come n complaint agian....understand?
90 Orc Shaman
HAHAHAH they think they fixed skill diversity. hahaha where everyone is still use the same builds.
How? I meant three unique builds, not only three sets of six skills.

If you include using one different skill a different "build" then you can have 50+ builds per class

You're either an idiot, full of !@#$, lying or trolling. You decide.

It is objective fact that there are barely any viable late hell/inferno builds for any given class.

You have to be an idiot to defend the skills and runes in the state they're in. Some of them are so completely useless you'd be insane to ever use them.

It is an objective fact that Blizzard failed at THEIR OWN GOAL of "huge build diversity".

Huh? Barely any viable late/hell inferno builds?

Wizards can run Archon, Archon/Twister, Hydra/Blizz, Melee Wizard

Barbs can run Weapon Throw, Tornado Spec, Tank Spec, just a Dual-wield Overpower build

Monks can use any of their three attacks, three of the four mantras and can use their pet as well no problem.

WD have four builds, Splinters, Bears, Tank Doctor and Spirit Barrage.

DH is a little less friendly, but still has the options to run at least three.

All of the builds are of course subject to use different skills than a cookie cutter build, if you'd rather use Frost Nova on your Wiz instead of the typical selection for more CC - go for it.

Is it perfect? No. Did I claim it to be perfect? Not even close.

You're honestly freaking out over the fact that I don't agree with you that there is NO build diversity, calling me names for me simply not agreeing with you.

The build diversity isn't massive, but having three or more completely unique build setups, that allow you to interchange skills in and out allows you to have even more builds.

I'm not saying it's perfect at all, so please don't rage at me again.

We know that not all players will see eye-to-eye with us on how these categories are organized, and we expect some criticism and disagreement, especially from such a passionate group of gamers. While we're happy with where affix combos are right now, we're open to feedback and especially constructive discussion. :)

Here are the categories:

"Strong CC" (Limit 1):
  • Knockback
  • Nightmarish
  • Vortex

"Defensive" (Limit 1):
  • Avenger
  • Extra Health
  • Health Link
  • Horde
  • Illusionist
  • Missile Dampening
  • Invulnerable Minions
  • Shielding
  • Vampiric

"Aggressive" (No Limit):
  • ArcaneEnchanted
  • Desecrator
  • Electrified
  • Fast
  • Fire Chains
  • Frozen
  • Jailer
  • Molten
  • Mortar
  • Plagued
  • Reflects Damage
  • Teleporter
  • Waller

Maybe you should look at your stuff and make sure that it is working... Just today, I've run into TWO elite pack with both Vortex and Knockback. Also fought one Invulnerable Minions with Shielding, Soul Lasher. I know that a lot of people have also run on these... So I am about 99.99% sure that there is something broken in your filter process.
MVP
View profile
07/10/2012 06:47 PMPosted by DarkWonder
how is waller, jailer, and frozen not "strong CC"?

I can see Frozen not being strong CC, but when you give a rare Waller the completely cage you in.

Jailer is definitely more of a pain than vortex...
Nope. Didn't see anything about gold inflation in there. not worth the read.
07/10/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Decimate
Still good feedback!

im starting to believe you guys have no idea what good feedback is

I lol'ed

2) Allow players to create multiple gems and items with just one click, if you have enough materials.

No plans right now to implement this kind of automated queuing for crafting.

horrible. Pls rethink. Why punish the player?
Edited by angel0s#1265 on 7/10/2012 6:54 PM PDT

Thank you for posting replies, however, I disagree with the above quoted statement. D3 was supposed to be fun, play as thou wilt ARPG (Or so Jay lead people to believe). Due to a successful attribute, IAS, which became a desired and sought after commodity, ActiBlizz decides it's not encouraging "diversity"? Hence the nerf.

This is a perfect example of ActiBlizz deciding what's fun, viable and limits player choices regarding game mechanics. One of the reasons I won't play D3 anymore. So when the next hot trendy item becomes sought after, expect another nerf. That doesn't make sense.

Why not concentrate on expanding player choices, skills, usable drops, etc. I was under the impression games should be fun and challenging, not penalizing your customers.

perfect example of players only thinking of themselves and what serves them. IAS was ridiculous. it needed to be nerfed. It wasn't about the damage, it was about how fast people were attacking. They are completely right on this one. And it was causing some bugs. They did concentrate on expanding player choices, with ias stats that high, there obviously was only going to be a few ways to go, especially true for wiz/dh. You just dont want to see it.

Actually, had you read my post, you would see that I didn't ask for anything that would benefit me personally or otherwise. You sir, are a perfect example of an anthropomorphic crash test dummy with delusions of humanity coupled alongside a limited awareness, mimicking at best, an Air Force laboratory chimpanzee. Penalizing an already severely limited game as well as the players, who as yet, continue playing the Ford Pinto of games whilst encouraging nerfs leaves many with the end result deserved: Defending a sham.
I think it's hilarious that most of the suggestions were things I've never, ever seen anyone on this one big gripe of a forum gripe about ever. Not in constructive threads, not in entitled children rage threads, nowhere. The couple of those suggestions that I have actually seen mentioned were responded to with "We're not doing this". Hysterical.
Followers aint getting healed by healers isn't too much of issue for me... just dismiss them and then hire again

Oh and btw, going back to town and heal for elite packs doesn't work anymore anyways because of the short reset timer :/
Allow the player to filter already known plans in the AH.

Thanks.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]