Diablo® III

Follow-Up Points

(Locked)

07/10/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
We're fairly happy with where IAS is right now, as well as skill diversity in general

yikes
Thanks for the thread :)
07/10/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
On a scale large, it was crippling experimentation and skill diversity.

Don't you mean D3's utterly garbage skill + itemization system? Because that's what's destroying build diversity.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978788785

Hi Lylirra, can you or any other blues respond to this thread? I really hope this is being looked into because it has been affecting many players since the hotfix.
How about fixing drops. Why does a mid 50's gear drop at all in inferno?
Those are pretty weak suggestions/questions that you chose to answer :\
Ty for throwing us a bone.
While I may not agree with everything you said I thank you kindly for doing it.

BTW you're lying or your system does not work I have definitely faced elites frequently with more than the limit of "1" defensive stat.
Yes i too am very concerned about my FOLLOWER not getting HEALED at the HEALER. This may seem like a very minor issue to some, however, in all actuality this deserves utmost attention.

How will my Templar survive long enough to toss me heals? or my scoundrel blind enemies? or my enchantress to CC enemies after i take my portal back to the monsters and then they die because they didn't get HEALED at the HEALER?

Thank you for finally taking notice to this issue and i hope it is resolved quickly!
Should stick this
07/10/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Kelthar
well, at least we get to see some feedback. i think there should be more limits on affix combinations, because stuff like Jailer + Arcane enchanted just killes me every time.

Just do what they want you to do, Restart the game when you see something too hard.

Also wrong, you have this all backwards or your coding is just incorrect.

I have seen Vortex + Nightmarish packs.

The rest is a useless fluff post that gives no real information, thanks.

I would like to just agree with this poster and I have seen vortex and nightmarish together and have seen it a few times.
When Blizzard fix the goblin exploit in Act 2?

- Road to Alcarnus
- Ancient Path
I do more damage now with crit and crit dmg than I was doing with IAS. But it's also more boring. A lot more. I was enjoying pew-pew'ing. I don't enjoy pew---------pew'ing as much.

Jailer and Frozen are not CC?! Tell me in which world so I can migrate...
Thank you for the feed back on the those questions. Hope we can see some future improvements to the game soon.

I am not 100% sure about those Affixes being limited as specified. I am almost 109.7% sure I have seen multiple Limit 1's in one champ pack.
Edited by Detnyj#1212 on 7/10/2012 6:01 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]