Diablo® III

Follow-Up Points

(Locked)

Edited by ElTemido#1657 on 7/13/2012 1:12 PM PDT
This was as disappointing as patch 1.0.3b
no comments on high repair cost being cut back
no comments on PvP release
no comments on legendary item fix
no comments on enrage timers -monsters shouldn't heal all the way, just a small percentage when they kill my hero
no comments on making crafting better cause its worthess now unless you have all high-end recipe
etc. etc. etc.

blizz is still skirting the real issues. a tactic I've come to expect.
Edited by InkEyes#1359 on 7/11/2012 10:59 PM PDT
no comments on high repair cost being cut back
no comments on PvP release
no comments on legendary item fix
no comments on enrage timers -monsters shouldn't heal all the way, just a small percentage when they kill my hero
no comments on making crafting better cause its worthess now unless you have all high-end recipe
etc. etc. etc.

blizz is still skirting the real issues. a tactic I've come to expect.

Yeah they didnt address anything that the bad players have been !@#$%ing about. They need to make the last play thorough easier! I mean its freaking called Inferno -- it should be easy!
Jailer, Frozen and Waller should be under hard CC! Nothing worse than Fast, Jailer, Wallers, Frozen, Molten it's BS. Also when are you going to fix wallers so that they can't trap you with in walls? I barely ever die but more often than not it's because I get trapped inside a wall and can't move or break the CC.
How about setting a chance % on certain affixes ( or into groups with %'s) so any combination is possible, but the super powerful combinations are less likely to happen?
Very nice, very nice. Thank you.

Some suggestions of my own:

1) Add commas in trade values.

2) Add a chime whenever a trade value has changed after one party has clicked "agree" this should alert players to potential scammers changing the value of an item.

3) When a player reaches level 60 on any character, he unlocks a new search criteria for the Auction House. This is an additional bonus and incentive to reach level 60 on top of NV.

4) Changing primary attack skills can take up to 30 seconds. Is this intended? Seems really long.

5) Rubber-banding has become a really bad issue lately, any plans for a fix?

6) Are there any measures taken to reduce bots?

7) Any measures taken to reduce gold spammers in trade chat? Such as a character limit on posts?

8) Is there ever going to be a gold limit in the AH? For example, limiting sales to 9,999,999 in order to prevent people listing items for 100,000,000,000

Thank you!
07/10/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Vigilence
it's not that it made characters too powerful, but rather that it caused a few builds to become vastly superior to others

Everyone who used IAS benefited from it equally, so you point is invalid and so was the nerf.

We've no plans to nerf +Crit Chance or +Crit Damage. While +Crit Chance and +Crit Damage are very strong right now, there's nothing inherently wrong with something being strong. As mentioned above, players doing too much damage is not enough reason for us to bring out the nerf bat. Neither affix is having a negative impact on build diversity (we're seeing a pretty good balance overall), and there aren't any technical issues with them being stacked to higher values. It's something we're keeping an eye on of course.

Crit hit/Crital Damage falls under the same aspect of IAS. Everyone can benefit from it if they gear properly. So why nerf IAS again?

We know that not all players will see eye-to-eye with us on how these categories are organized, and we expect some criticism and disagreement, especially from such a passionate group of gamers. While we're happy with where affix combos are right now, we're open to feedback and especially constructive discussion. :)

Players have been saying from day 1 that certain afflix combinations are just too overpowered, and in some cases unbeatable. Yet you still want feedback and constructive criticism? You didn't do anything before, even when there were multiple threads stating this flaw, giving feedback, and constructive criticism. What more do you want? As far as the community is concerned you guys are clearly ignoring the issue.

4) Is Whimsyshire considered an Act I or Act IV zone?

It's considered an Act III/Act IV zone, depending on difficulty. The monsters in Hell are considered Hell - Act IV monsters, and the monsters in Inferno are considered Inferno - Act III/Act IV monsters. The drop rates buffs from June 28 affect the zone accordingly.

Thanks to the chest nerf Whimsyhire is absolutely useless, and a waste of gold. This place has no real use any longer. Why not allow players with 5 stacks of NV to utilize NV+MF when opening chests? Its not rocket science. Maybe I should be on the dev team, cause they sure are clueless on how to handle things that affect legitimate players.

07/10/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
1) Allow to gems to stack up to 100.

Should have been implemented since day 1.

2) Allow players to create multiple gems and items with just one click, if you have enough materials.

3) Allow users to buy multiple health potions with one click.

4) Allow the Town Healer to heal your active follower too.

Understandable annoyance, but no plans at this time to add in an option. Still good feedback!

What a dissapointing post.

These gem/potion stacking is obvious enough, it shouldnt even be mentioned.

All important things that SHOULD GET ATTENTION didnt even got mentioned.

Good job, blizz.

2) Allow players to create multiple gems and items with just one click, if you have enough materials.

No plans right now to implement this kind of automated queuing for crafting.

horrible. Pls rethink. Why punish the player?

Because it's fun !
I made a suggestion post to changing the elite affixes and I'm pretty sure that my thread was ignored but whatever, I'll post the link here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6079708083

Basically, I'm hoping that the third list of "Aggressive" affixes get split into two lists and limited to 1 affix from each list.
Why on earth is Waller not counted in the "Strong CC" category? Getting Waller + Jailer etc is ridiculous as ranged.
Edited by Enzyqt on 7/12/2012 4:46 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]