Diablo® III

Follow-Up Points

(Locked)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Heh...almost impossible to keep it up there for more than 10 mins. at a time.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Pre-bedtime bump!
90 Worgen Death Knight
make a crier forum
call it complain forum or w/e, so we don't need to filter through that crap

No place for that here. This is not a hater post/thread. We are not haters of D3 OR Blizz. We're just sick of developer laziness and refusal to communicate with the player base. We have a right to our opinions, and a right to suggest fixes. Don't like it? I hear the WAHMBULANCE coming for ya...
I like how gear only sells if it has crit or crit dmg now but that was not the case with IAS.
90 Worgen Death Knight
^
90 Worgen Death Knight
Wow. Just ran into a Molok pack in A3 Inferno...

Fast
Arcane Enchanted
Jailer
Teleporter

Not sure if there was another affix on them...but as if those 4 weren't enough, those are the demon birds that spew the Fireball projectiles. Since I don't believe in kiting/skipping, I simply logged off. I'm done with A3 for a while, especially since I can't get upgrades (not enough gold to waste atm). I'm sorry, but Jailer/Arcane + Projectile mobs should never ever be allowed to exist.
Here are the categories:

"Strong CC" (Limit 1):

Knockback
Nightmarish
Vortex

"Defensive" (Limit 1):

Avenger
Extra Health
Health Link
Horde
Illusionist
Missile Dampening
Invulnerable Minions
Shielding
Vampiric

"Aggressive" (No Limit):

ArcaneEnchanted
Desecrator
Electrified
Fast
Fire Chains
Frozen
Jailer
Molten
Mortar
Plagued
Reflects Damage
Teleporter
Walle

Wow complete idiots .. only 3 categories. There has been hundreds of posts about this .. you guys need to READ the posts more often of the Beta testers .. err I mean player base.

Also this is a flat out lie I know I have seen the Strong CC (Limit 1) and Defensive (Limit 1) have MORE then 1 of the listed affixes several times.
Edited by Monkonator#1968 on 7/18/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Thanks for the responses Lylirra. I'm especially glad that the town healer is to going to heal my follower now. It's going to really help me save time.
CMs...you should really think about how you interact with the community

They're staying out of the cannon fire.

the more you avoid it the worse it will be when you finally appear

And if they never appear?
1. Please remove cast time for town portal..

If monster is impossible to beat.. or not fixing it. At least give us a chance to escape.. can always create cooldown from going back the portal to prevent "unfair" hit and run to elites :/

2. IAS nerf have opposite effect. It cause ppl to go for the next best options .. and limit viable builds.
90 Worgen Death Knight
1. Please remove cast time for town portal..

If monster is impossible to beat.. or not fixing it. At least give us a chance to escape.. can always create cooldown from going back the portal to prevent "unfair" hit and run to elites :/

2. IAS nerf have opposite effect. It cause ppl to go for the next best options .. and limit viable builds.

Which leads me to ask, what will be the next unnecessary nerf? And I don't mean to the Inferno difficulty level...
Pump .. why isn't this sticky'd I mean the OP is a CM!
Thanks. I like this--it was straight to the point and was specific in the concerns being addressed. Also it is confirmation that they here and understand play pain.

I wish you good luck.
Fast, Teleport, waller, jailer should go into the strong cc and limit 1 section
Reflect dmg should be in defensive...
Inv minion needs to be taken out of the game (especially combined with Fast)
Many ranged mobs should never become elites ever (then they start kiting YOU)
Horde is ok but the mobs following the horde shouldn't also have affixes (or at least all 4 affixes..)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]