Diablo® III

RIP A2 inferno barb

LOL died today. tried WW/Spring barb... stupid me. XD

died to a arcane, shielding. tornados not hitting, so no LoH haha.

I'm thinking of rolling a wiz next. :)
Reply Quote
You seem like a girl, but that is not the point. Good luck in your new char. I find it exceptionally hard when i play ranged characters after my barb just died :x
Reply Quote
What was your build if you dont mind me asking. Does WW proc LoH? I didnt know torandoes from sprint proc it...?
Reply Quote
God...too temping i guess... I was tempted too, But after a while I changed my mind lol. There are others ways to have fun such as dual weilding etc, maybe I will do that instead.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Weaver
God...too temping i guess... I was tempted too, But after a while I changed my mind lol. There are others ways to have fun such as dual weilding etc, maybe I will do that instead.

I WW/Sprint AND dual wield =]

You shouldn't really "try" new builds in inferno.
Reply Quote
I haven't done it HC yet. But WW/Sprint is an amazing spec. Just takes high crit, pretty good defenses (maybe great for HC), and learning to run away from mobs and let them chase through your tornadoes when necessary. It's great dmg and I was killing inferno belial super fast with it since you can lay tornadoes next to him (4 at a time at least) and let it tick away while dodging all his attacks since ur running at least 40% speed.
Reply Quote
I died using the same build LOL. Got so bored of farming inferno. Just got another barb to 60 today, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]