Diablo® III

public act 1 inferno game up

your move hardcore forums.
Reply Quote
what lol? I see inferno public games quite often. Usually it's retards with bad gear running around trying to kill champs.
Reply Quote
Always hear people coming on here !@#$%ing about a lack of Public Inferno games. Well I'm farming Act 1 start to finish, and yes I can actually kill everything.
Reply Quote
why would you want to join one anyways? rofl
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 03:27 PMPosted by OrangeS
why would you want to join one anyways? rofl

To make friends?
I have made many a friend in inferno public games.
Reply Quote
Well, butcher went down, met some cool people, had fun. Np. Definately not doing start to finish again for farming, taking too long.
Reply Quote
Doing Warden/Butcher runs public feel free to join up.
Reply Quote
NICE! I'm always looking for others in inferno and can NEVER find them. I'll be on later tonight. :)
Reply Quote
Those of you ragging on Inferno public games are really missing out.

I've done MANY A1 Inferno runs via public games. I've met a lot of cool players by doing so as well. I'm now progressing a2 Inferno, with people i met in a1 inferno pubs.

Are there people who are under geared, or have no clue? Yes, you run into them at times. If that happens I give them some friendly advice and ask them to leave, or kick them. But more often than not, everyone in the game is more than capable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]