Diablo® III

RIP Fatina, 56 Wizard

Stupidest death ever? Perhaps.

So I'm in Act I Hell, just finished clearing Fields of Misery, ending with the Secluded Grove event. First time this event triggered for me. Everyone's dead, nothing to do but pick up the loot, then log off and make dinner.

Like many times before, I cast diamond skin and walk in the poison to grab the loot/globes. Next thing I know I'm drinking a potion and trying to get the hell out of there, but it's too late. Dead. All because I didn't just wait for the poison to dissipate. Needless to say, I won't be doing that again.

RIP Fatina. Long live FatinaII
Reply Quote
RIP
Reply Quote
Honor to the fallen.
Reply Quote
Poison is tricky. My firend's lvl 17 died in two seconds in the sewers yesterday because of it, though he was the right lvl (i was lvl 12), but didn't pay enough attention...

In hell/inferno that must be a devastating. x) Were you using galvanizing ward and which level were you?
I'm 51 just before diablo nm, and i think i'll wait lvl 54/55 before trying diablo and going to hell.
Reply Quote
I was lvl 56, in hell since 52 I believe. Had a few near death experiences with champ/elites, but bought a couple all resist pieces and was feeling better. I was using galvanizing ward, but can't say for sure that energy armor was up, though I did try to run it all the time.

I think the biggest thing is that I didn't consider that the poison from the unique tree might be stronger than the white tree. Really just sheer stupidity on my part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]