Diablo® III

WTB str/vit/res all gloves

Looking to buy gloves with over 100 vitality, 40+ resist all, and an acceptable amount of strength (50+). A 4th stat that is useful like crit chance, crit damage, IAS, or life regen would be nice too.

I have 5.5 mil to spend, let me know what you got.
Reply Quote
Bump

Anyone got anything? I really need to get better gloves to do A2 comfortably. I know I can beat it with what I have, but any connection hiccup and I am toast, so this is the only thing holding me back. Well that and rings too, but rings are out of my price range right now. LOl @ basic blue res all/vit rings selling for 2 million.
Reply Quote
Did you look on the AH? There's gloves with 147 Vit, 60 Str, 53 resist all for 5.5 buyout with 10hrs to go. (Not mine. Just used the AH search to see what was available.)
Reply Quote
Yeah I saw the AH. I check daily and after every farming run. I thought that was way overpriced TBH. I was looking to spend about 2.5 mil for gloves such as that one and 5+ mil for gloves like that but with another bonus stat.

I was hoping the forum would get me a more realistic price. Those gloves are pretty cookie cutter for 5.5 mil and the strength is too low to warrant the high price.
Edited by LS1FRC#1105 on 7/12/2012 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4th stat will cost you at least 5 mil, if not more, FYI. Especially, crit chance, crit damage, IAS.
Reply Quote
Yeah I figured I am close that is why I wanted to see what people had. But all I see on the AH is average gloves at 5 million...and the type I am looking for for like 50 million.

Maybe ill just get below average ones for like a million and continue saving =(
Edited by LS1FRC#1105 on 7/12/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]