Diablo® III

Game Limits Re-Enabled (Updated)

Retard solution by a retard company. More retarded solutions incoming from Blizzard.

No wonder no one plays this game anymore.
Reply Quote
i havent hit the limit yet but sometimes i wonder if I'm going to becuase it keeping kicking my out of my games. didn't actually have that issue today. sometimes i have it every 2 minutes, sometimes not at all. I've tried everything and my connection is perfect. I'm 99% sure this issue is blizzard end.
Reply Quote
Update 8/6/2012: Game limits have been re-enabled.

-----
Our goal is to help ensure that Diablo III continues to be a fun gaming environment for all of our players, and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback on this change once it goes live.

We will update this post and unlock the thread once game limits are re-enabled.

bli$$ard definitely fail to do so....
Reply Quote
I leaved game and checked ah a couples times, since an item ending soon
rejoin sell stuffs to make place, back to ah now I have input limit...

I wanted the archievment (The House of Curios) created a few games since it has only 1,5% chance to spawn, now I have input limit too

working as intended

The vast community didnt asked for such thing
Reply Quote
stupid stupid stupid!, why is this here, if blizzard wants to reduce server strain, use the money we gave them to buy more servers, instead of pocketting that money and punishing there player base with this stupid system.
Reply Quote
not even slightly happy about the 1.04 preview. you have lost a D3 player as of today. thanks for taking my $60.
Reply Quote
As I noted before:

If so, about how long were you playing and, during that time, about how many games did you create? Estimates are fine.

We don't want these limits affecting normal play, and if they are, we need to know when it's happening so we can fix it.

If you are experiencing (or have experienced) the "Input Limit Reached" message for game creation, please let us know -- but also try to provide us with the information above. This will help us better tailor the current threshold.
Input limit reached after 59 1minute runs. (:
Reply Quote
As I noted before:

If you are experiencing (or have experienced) the "Input Limit Reached" message for game creation, please let us know -- but also try to provide us with the information above. This will help us better tailor the current threshold.
Input limit reached after 59 1minute runs. (:

It seems like they gave a base amount of games like 40 and then you gain back a game every 5 min. If they where to increase the amount of base games by 5-10 or decrease the time to gain a game back to 3.5 to 4 min I don't think this would be an issue to legit players.
Reply Quote
As I noted before:

If so, about how long were you playing and, during that time, about how many games did you create? Estimates are fine.

We don't want these limits affecting normal play, and if they are, we need to know when it's happening so we can fix it.

I encountered the limit twice, once yesterday and once today.

Was doing dank cellar runs on hardcore mode, each run with the cellar takes me about 40 seconds. If the cellar doesnt spawn, its over within 30 seconds.

I cant remember how many runs i did, but I got booted in about 1.5 hours. :(
Reply Quote
Blizzard shouldnt worry about bots ruining the game, they are managing to ruin it themselves just fine.
Edited by Fauxtool#1811 on 8/11/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hit the limit today.

Approximately 1.5-2hrs farming "Warrior's Rest" in my MF suit on Hardcore. Safest way I've found so far.

With Teleport(Wormhole) and Archon, each game takes about 30sec to 1min before i create a new one (a little over 1min is probably the overall average, accounting for time spent scrapping / selling items every time my inventory fills up, plus occasionally posting new auctions or browsing for new sales).

What happens after I hit the limit? I just can't play anymore? =x

Edit: Yep, it appears I just can't play anymore. So much for the weekend day of farming I wanted =/
Edited by Realz#1448 on 8/11/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
why punish regular players that farm legitly? i do sarkoth run since even bots were live
Reply Quote
My opinion on the subject..

This was only implemented to reduce botters from making a ton of games.
If it was server strain, buy more server space. That should be np for Blizzard.

Well isn't it easy to find stats on how many games a player has created?
Instead of hurting the player who wants to farm 30sec runs for 2-4 hours a day, implement a new ban system that bans players who do 30sec runs for 24 hours. (that's 2880games/day)

If you're creating more than 2500 games a day, you deserve at least a temp ban. No human should be able to do that.
Reply Quote
Game limit can't save stupid AH and economic. Only can reduce server strain because we can not CREAT MORE GAME and players quiting this game.

Go find yourself at the chat room. We can buy gold with same price!
Reply Quote
So far i have reached the limit while farming
-Sarkoth runs
-Zoltun kulle runs
-Ancient Device runs

Timing for all of them varies. Has ranged on each from 30 min to 4 hours.

Joining a friends game while over input limit causes you as well as the friend to get kicked from the game.

I hope blizzard can find a more suitable solution to server issues/botting issues so this limitation can be removed.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Lylirra
YAY bots are still up and running and now i cannot farm properly anymore... your morons blizz... just saying... Learn how to detect bots and not f over people.

Just to be clear: have you encountered the "Input Limit Reached" message while playing? If so, about how long were you playing and, during that time, about how many games did you create? Estimates are fine.

Just got input limit reached and was kicked off bnet. All I was doing was trying to join 2 consecutive public games. Lord of lies hell difficulty didn't return a match after 20 seconds so I just tried a different public game quest and got the error.
Reply Quote
blizzard doesn't want to clarify what the limit is in terms of numbers either because they don't want people to work their ways around it.
Reply Quote
08/12/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Mediocre
blizzard doesn't want to clarify what the limit is in terms of numbers either because they don't want people to work their ways around it.

and they don't care about collateral damage that their decisions cause.
Reply Quote
been spamming ah like a crazy to win a bid then got dc at the last bid moment;(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]