Diablo® III

Game Limits Re-Enabled (Updated)

I kept getting the input error thing although I wasn't spamming games, it's extremely annoying.
Reply Quote
I agree that it does not stop botting. It might lower the amount of gold one could grind per hour but that just inflates price of gold and so botters will see their lower amount of gold compensated by inflated prices. What those script kiddies will do is implement waiting times and go on botting. What real players do is quickly create a game or two to implement gear changes or do some muling and get ILR'ed

And worse, this shot in the dark measure is saying to the community that Blizzard's way of dealing with botters is to punish everyone because some are cheating.

Is it that hard to detect automated patterns ? I mean the achievement detection seems pretty nifty and complex. If i look at the possible achiements i think wow they must keep track of so much stats and yet it is not possible to detect scripts ? Always same spots that are clicked on, moving mouse in straight line, Always exact same sequence ...
Reply Quote
Worse decision by the devs implement this crap again.

Preventing players from finding a good party is harmful to the game.
Preventing people from searching for achievements is harmful to the game.

You are hurting more innocent players for the sake of a few botters.. give it up already.
Reply Quote
I didn't think this game could get more broken....
Reply Quote
Thanks for stopping me from farming sarkoth and warriors rest. So thats Everyone should be able to play as he like for you?
Reply Quote
What's the limit per hour now?
Reply Quote
gold farmers will just find a new path to run that takes 10 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
someone found a way to make 500k and hr

they will do it again then that will be "fixed"

I WANT MY GIBBERING GEMSTONE.... I CANT FIINNNNDD IIITTTTTTTT now i wont even try..
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Loch
I WANT MY GIBBERING GEMSTONE.... I CANT FIINNNNDD IIITTTTTTTT now i wont even try..

sounds like me...
Reply Quote
Isn't this more damaging then helping? If it's against botters they can just implement wait times like someone said or they can have it simply complete more or go slower or w/e it is they do. This hits people who join public games and bounce around from time to time as well as people who wish to look for achievements like "Wheel of Misfortune". You should be working to help create a more fun environment instead of losing more people because you feel you are losing money because of all the product on rmah.

P.S. Wouldn't it be better if botters refreshed games anyways since you can just track how many games are being created an hour or w/e from someone?

I appreciate you guys trying your best to fix things, but this is definitely not helping the community.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Lylirra
YAY bots are still up and running and now i cannot farm properly anymore... your morons blizz... just saying... Learn how to detect bots and not f over people.

Just to be clear: have you encountered the "Input Limit Reached" message while playing? If so, about how long were you playing and, during that time, about how many games did you create? Estimates are fine.

We don't want these limits affecting normal play, and if they are, we need to know when it's happening so we can fix it.

pls try farming goblins act 2 ancient path................i take 30-40 sec max a run.........~~~~~~~~
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 02:18 PMPosted by criptix
pls try farming goblins act 2 ancient path................i take 30-40 sec max a run.........~~~~~~~~

That makes it easy for human bots to farm goblins..

1. Ancient Path.. no goblin..
2. Puff.. Puff.. Puff..
3. Exit, resume.. Loop until on the floor.
Reply Quote
Dear blizzard,

I always freaking FARM in this game because I like it!
I farm skycrown battlements because it's effective and I like grinding like where the game should be all about! Now I can't even do a decent leveling grind anymore.

The game was in a coma and you just pulled out the plug,

After quiting WoW im now also quiting diablo... RIP
Reply Quote
I guess they wanted to get rid of the last 100 players they had. Will be easy to spot botters after this crap since they will be the only ones playing this game.
Reply Quote
This sucks. ;(
Getting sick of !@#$ being taken away from us in this game, when there is already NOTHING TO DO.

Way to %#!@ your players.
When was the last time you dumbo's looked at the percentage of players who've quit?
When is it going to be enough for you to realize you're DESTROYING what's potentially a great game?
This company proves itself over and over to listen to NONE other than their own company.

QUIT.
ADDING.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS.
TO.
YOUR.
****ING
GAME.

The great thing about being a video game player, is the versatility and diversity of video games out there. THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH a gamer can do, why is it that Blizzard decided that the ONLY thing to do in this game is walk through an act farming loot?
Even PVP, is it seriously going to be NOTHING BUT 4v4 timed matches? That's the most intricate idea you jerks can come up with?

Diablo III, summarized via potential gameplay possibilities:
[Loop]Let's get through this dungeon! Might be some item upgrades!
Let's get through this dungeon! Might be some item upgrades!
Let's get through this dungeon! Might be some item upgrades![EndLoop, Repeat:Infinite]

DO YOU SERIOUSLY SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS?!?!?!

Fail more, I'll be taking my business elsewhere. To a game that DOESN'T RESTRICT GAME-PLAY, and to a game WHERE I CAN PLAY IT HOW I WANT TO PLAY IT.

Never been soo disgusted at a game in my life.
Had such potential, reduced to rubble.
/unhappy customer.
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 02:23 PMPosted by kron

That makes it easy for human bots to farm goblins..

1. Ancient Path.. no goblin..
2. Puff.. Puff.. Puff..
3. Exit, resume.. Loop until on the floor.

i think too hard for bot to farm goblins because goblin always running away when he got hit and theres a lot of mobs and sometimes elite that can make bot always die
Reply Quote
Why can't blizzard focus on more important things other than giving more restrictions to players? Botting never affected my game play until today...who cares about the botters right now, can't you do something more effective like make the game fun? Maybe release pvp or fix loot drops, the list goes on and on with the outcry from the diablo community of what needs to be fixed yet all blizz is doing is creating "the armory" and making restrictions to punish legit players! Why even have the armory, its a useless feature that takes time away from the actual game...the game limit actually prevents people from playing!!!!!! How insane is that??

The person making these decisions for d3 amazes me they still are employed.
Reply Quote
I used to farm act 2 goblins and found some good stuff than a complete act 1 runs. And now i can't do that either? very annoying... maybe its time to quit, no more fun... i got all 5 classes lvl 60 and i have nothing to do than farming some gears~~ i tryed hardcore but my internet sucks and disconect me sometimes so its not good idea for hardcore... wut else can we do than farming gears?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]