Diablo® III

Can anyone explain, please... Crafting Plans.

Is there any way to search the AH based on crafting plan you DON'T already know? I just am not sure which ones I need to be on the look out to buy. How do you guys do it? Do you make an entire list of the plans you know then search for any NOT known by you? Trying to figure out the easiest way to do this and get all the plans I don't have.
Reply Quote
There should be a "Known / Unknown / All" filter for all crafting plans in the AH. Any time I have to go out of game to refer to my "D3" spreadsheet, I know the game designers have missed something.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Gorrific
There should be a "Known / Unknown / All" filter for all crafting plans in the AH. Any time I have to go out of game to refer to my "D3" spreadsheet, I know the game designers have missed something.

if you look on the plan in AH and if you find it or have a link form another player it should say already known but yes there should be a list of all the plans like you stated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]