Diablo® III

100k DPS – 100% Unbuffed (Pics Updated)

After today I am at 56.7m spent and im at 44k damage buffed, I am missing alot of crit though due to not having crit bracers, and having only a 3.5 crit helm. Grats on achieving 100k DPS, im workin on atleast 60k in the next week or so. Add me if you wanna chat/farm
Reply Quote
hmpf... showoff.... >.>

but very impressive!! good job
Reply Quote
TrashMob is awesome!!! u still owe me that 1 run bro!
Reply Quote
show your build?

amazing Monk!
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 09:38 PMPosted by G!%%!you
After today I am at 56.7m spent and im at 44k damage buffed, I am missing alot of crit though due to not having crit bracers, and having only a 3.5 crit helm. Grats on achieving 100k DPS, im workin on atleast 60k in the next week or so. Add me if you wanna chat/farm

I'm at 35k health, 33.3k dmg, 808 resist, 5400 armor and have only spent 7.8 million. (all completely unbuffed)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Could you be so kind as to tell me what type of items you sold for that much on the RMAH please? Presumably they are mostly (if not all) 63 ilevel?
Reply Quote
OP if u are around plz add me? have about 250m gold to spend on monk gear (mainly weaps to start) and i'm stucked not knowing what to do

:)

will apreciate some help
Reply Quote
Sorry for the late response. I’ve been spending my free time playing with my hardcore account, getting back to LoL, and trying out the GW2 beta. I’ll friend those who’ve requested it.

The RMAH log definitely shows one of my better stretches. Several people have asked me in-game what the potential was, so I figured a picture would be worth a thousand words...or dollars in this case. ;)

Aplaudible:

Weapons and amulet were a decent amount, though the pants were a steal at 1 million gold. That’s the type of deal that made me the majority of my profits, where I can only assume the seller either mispriced the item due to lack of knowledge or by simple mistake.

Fallen:

My build is fairly standard - FoT/Thunderclap, Sweeping Wind/Cyclone, Serenity/Ascension, BoH/Blazing Wrath, Blinding Flash/FitL, and MoC/Overawe. I’ve been using similar variations of that setup for a while now, and it’s served me well to burst down elites.

Brolent:

Initially, I dealt primarily with weapons since I was most familiar with them, but expanded to all types of gear for every class once I became comfortable with their value. Most items were ilevel 63, but with some 61s and 62s thrown in.
Reply Quote
100k Pro pls advise.

Is there a need for 1k LOH even when you're at 1.49 attacking spd?
What's your goal in total dmg? (unbuffed)
How much more dmg you think you can push it to?

JokerZ#6580 -- if you wanna talk in private. :)
Reply Quote
spending most of my time now just looking on the AH hoping to find a good buy to no avail :(

/sips coffee
Edited by Ritalynn#1331 on 8/13/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just look at your profil and I saw that u got an inna radiance unused.

Can you sell it to me? if so give me ur price.
Reply Quote
I fianlly made it to 192k unbuffed. 236k buffed and I still have much work to do
Reply Quote
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]