Diablo® III

Changing the patch_url on Mac OS

Very good, that works.

But i still did like to know, why this happen?

thanks
Reply Quote
Worked like a charm!

Thank you!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Thanks a lot, finally the launcher starts to download after I did all the steps you posted. Appreciate.
Reply Quote
I can't find the "Battle.net Folder" guys. Please do teach me. thanks in advance! :)
Reply Quote
i can't locate the battle net folder too HELP!!!!
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Marc0
I can't find the "Battle.net Folder" guys. Please do teach me. thanks in advance! :)

me too can't seems to locate the folder and im on asian server
Reply Quote
This game is garbage. How does this address the problem. What the hell is the point of spending good money and then having to work this hard to get the crap going. Honestly i seriously want my money back.
Reply Quote
@Barthus

This worked for me. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
Barthus you are a legend. blizzard should pay you for this !
Reply Quote
i can't download new patch.. can someone teach me please??
Reply Quote
Where is the Agents folder in Battle.net? I've got a ton of Agent files but no folder. What am I missing?
Reply Quote
works great, like a 30MB patch
thanks
Reply Quote
Hey all, Completed step 1-9, and checked the agent.db file it has saved the change.

It processed through the setup phase, then the agent hung at 0% downloaded initializing, before having the error message:

"Failed to read a required file. Please close all other applications, temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software, and try again."

I closed all other apps, did step 1-9 again and got the same error message.

Do i need to change "uid" : "diablo3_ensg", and the other spots it says diablo3_ensg to "enUS"?
Reply Quote
i'm also from PH. try using the URL on #5. it works for me.
URL on #9 does not work.
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
Hey all, Completed step 1-9, and checked the agent.db file it has saved the change.

It processed through the setup phase, then the agent hung at 0% downloaded initializing, before having the error message:

"Failed to read a required file. Please close all other applications, temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software, and try again."

I closed all other apps, did step 1-9 again and got the same error message.

Do i need to change "uid" : "diablo3_ensg", and the other spots it says diablo3_ensg to "enUS"?
No.

Have you tried rebooting your computer? If that doesn't help check the log files (AgentErrors)
/Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.1225/Logs
Reply Quote
Still not working In Australia, tried this and still does not fix the patch looping.
Reply Quote
i downloaded the patch, the launcher says the game is up to date, but then the game itself is not? how do you fix that?
Reply Quote
How do I do step 8. Once inside the Battle.net folder, select and move the Agent folder to trash. (don't skip this step)??? I do not understand this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]