Diablo® III

Changing the patch_url on Mac OS

Support Forum Agent
10/16/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Barthus
Yes, that one. Thank you. I never really understood why instruct everyone to delete both folders because that basically meant SC2 players had to redownload maps and stuff for no good reason

Exactly the reason why we split them up. We didn't want to have a side effect of causing issues for another game :)
Reply Quote
Love you dude. U saved my day
Reply Quote
hey i followed all your steps but still nothing same thing it says that patch is ready and then restarts without download.. cant log in help me
Reply Quote
thanks man!
Reply Quote
please help
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 02:17 AMPosted by TONSILOG
please help

did you delete the agent folder? This was the step that allowed it to work for me.
Easiest is open a terminal and type:
cd /Users/Shared/Battle.net
rm -r Agent/
Reply Quote
First try did not work, so I restarted a new character on the US server. However my previous characters were better so, I follow all steps above and now neither the US or European servers are working for me... Oh dear, how i regret the time when this was not server based... i can't play at all any longer...
Reply Quote
Check: Doesn't work for this patch. Used to work for older patches though.
Reply Quote
FFS. doesn't work. Europe region
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Mechsoul
FFS. doesn't work. Europe region

If you play in Europe, changing the patch_url after the game is already at version 1.0.6 isn't enough. For it to work you would have to downgrade the game to 1.0.5 afterwards.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Barthus
cd "/Applications/Diablo III"
Reply Quote
I'v tried the 2 methods. With modification using terminal, and with downloading et and launching the setup. None of the 2 methods worked....

Great....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]