Diablo® III

How to make hardcore more hardcore

I remember growing up playing arcade games and begging my mom for quarters. When you lose those quarters, you don't get to play any more. Going home or watching other people play was the only option. Now that was hardcore. You got 1 chance. If you died, then that was it. I always go into a game with 1 thing on my mind, that is to get as far as I can. To get past the point where I failed last time.

For all those people who think that they have bigger balls or "mad skillz" just because they are playing in HC mode, Blizzard should create a new "Hardcore Hardcore" mode for them. If you die, you lose your account (i.e. CD key and battle tag). The only way you can play again is to buy another copy of Diablo3. If you have the ballz to play that, then you are hardcore. Otherwise, stop bragging.

I am sick and tired of seeing those "softcore forum is over there" comments. or "man up", "quit QQing" ...etc. Gimme a break. So far I have lost 3 HC chars. I was able to reroll every time. Nothing hardcore really.
Edited by ricerocket#1255 on 7/11/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
man up, sc forums over there <---
Reply Quote
Actually, they're over there --->
Reply Quote
Man up

QQ MOAR

AwUMadBro?

These are commen replies to bad threads like this, you seems angry but your post actually says nothing of importance. There will never be an account hardcore, because that is a very horrible idea. Hardcore is hard enough, and most people will never make it to endgame. But that is the whole point, it's a challenge.

Now I challenge you, Mr. Too Hardcore for hardcore. Keep a 60 alive, and actually play inferno.
Reply Quote
Man up

QQ MOAR

AwUMadBro?

...There will never be an account hardcore, because that is a very horrible idea. Hardcore is hard enough, and most people will never make it to endgame. But that is the whole point, it's a challenge.

Now I challenge you, Mr. Too Hardcore for hardcore. Keep a 60 alive, and actually play inferno.

Then you are really not that hardcore. Simple as that.

Btw, hardcore is not when you keep a lvl60 alive and play inferno. You can do that with any core. Hardcore means you lose your character when you die.
Reply Quote
Ha, i do remember one time when i died in D2 i was so pissed i snapped the game CD and vowed to never play again.... only to go back out and buy the game again in a few days.

I win for stoopid core.
Reply Quote
if the power cuts out for a moment at a dairy queen while you are playing pacman, the employees there have the decency to give you another quarter
Reply Quote
Man up

QQ MOAR

AwUMadBro?

...There will never be an account hardcore, because that is a very horrible idea. Hardcore is hard enough, and most people will never make it to endgame. But that is the whole point, it's a challenge.

Then you are really not that hardcore. Simple as that.

Btw, hardcore is not when you keep a lvl60 alive and play inferno. You can do that with any core. Hardcore means you lose your character when you die.

*sigh*

Being told what hardcore is from a non hardcore fool. The whole point of Hardcore is to stay alive, one death means death. And you don't want death. Incase you forgot.

I have lost a 60 barb, and now have 2 more just incase. So please feel free to tell a hardcore player how to play hardcore. I have 100x more gold on Hardcore then SC, can you claim the same thing?
Reply Quote

*sigh*

Being told what hardcore is from a non hardcore fool. The whole point of Hardcore is to stay alive, one death means death. And you don't want death. Incase you forgot.

I have lost a 60 barb, and now have 2 more just incase. So please feel free to tell a hardcore player how to play hardcore. I have 100x more gold on Hardcore then SC, can you claim the same thing?

I was addressing the post to those who think they are better than everyone else just because they play HC. I wasn't trying to tell how a HC player should be playing HC.
Reply Quote
Softcore Forums are ^ that way.
Reply Quote
Plz cry cuz mad cuz bad cuz sc
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I 100% believe someone who beats inferno diablo with 5 NV stacks is better than someone in softcore. If you die, you are back to square 1. It's not like you get to keep your gear for the new toon. It's gone forever. I find it funny when people say "play softcore like it's hardcore". They should man up and stop being a wuss.
Reply Quote
I dont know anyone who is playing softcore as hardcore. I personally lost 3 HC char and rerolled all 3 times.
Reply Quote
So Man up and don't die.
Reply Quote
Well youre not hardcore...NO YOURE NOT HARDCORE...unless you live hardcore...UNLESS YOU LIVE HARDCORE...But the legend of the rent was way hardcore!!!
Reply Quote
Dumb thread. I can't believe some of the people in this section of the forums actually have the time to write up such garbage, and believe it actually makes sense.

The Hardcore community obviously has hit a new low in this game. Generally speaking, in all games with such a mode; the community is full of intelligent and enlightening people; not here.
Reply Quote
How about a HADES MODE HARDCORE. So basically if you die in HC, not only does your char die, you also must kill yourself? This would promote the REAL bada$$es out there who are always looking for a REAL challenge.
Reply Quote
Dumb thread. I can't believe some of the people in this section of the forums actually have the time to write up such garbage, and believe it actually makes sense.

The Hardcore community obviously has hit a new low in this game. Generally speaking, in all games with such a mode; the community is full of intelligent and enlightening people; not here.

Only someone mad would take the time to post this..mad cuz bad ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]