Diablo® III

Since everyone's demanding it, it's official.

at this point its so obvious and its been furthermore highlighted clearly and intelligently on this forum why this story is horrendous that anyone in disagreement is either an idiot, trolling, or someone who never cared much about the story and feel of the D franchise lore

There is a difference between a good story and an enjoyable story. Some people defending the story are doing so because they felt like it was enjoyable, which is perfectly fine because that is their opinion. But, when they say the story is good, is when they are wrong.

The thing is, the story, is subjective. You may not have enjoyed the story, but another person might have. Neither are wrong in this.

I enjoyed the story and even liked it. There were a couple of parts that I didn't like, but overall, I liked it.

Does this mean I'm wrong? No. Opinions are not wrong or right.
Edited by MykeC#1836 on 7/24/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my only issue is some butterfly fairy witch killed cain and on top of that it was a POS in game cut scene
Reply Quote
The thing is, the story, is subjective. You may not have enjoyed the story, but another person might have. Neither are wrong in this.

I enjoyed the story and even liked it. There were a couple of parts that I didn't like, but overall, I liked it.

Opinions are neither right or wrong, but there are objective measures by which a story can be good or bad. For example, number and size of plot holes.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Opinions are neither right or wrong, but there are objective measures by which a story can be good or bad. For example, number and size of plot holes.

Good point.
Reply Quote
/signed i could write a better story in 5 hours
Reply Quote
Just dropped by to agree, Diablo 3 is not coherent with the books and the previous games. The story is horrible and doesn't make any sense.

For the sake of the franchise Diablo 3's story CANNOT be official. The things they did to Tyrael are insulting to all players that loved the story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]