Diablo® III

Best 35K I ever spent...

I found this on the AH:

http://i.imgur.com/iyeFe.jpg

Which made my DPS this, immediately after:

http://i.imgur.com/1Q0kK.jpg

This is a million dollar bow that i found for 35k!! Best deal yet, 14k DPS, at lvl 54.

Sorry for the dual screen thing in the screenshots.
Reply Quote
Not bad, but only -6 levels though.
Reply Quote
It will be a lifesaver to plow my way to 60, though. My DPS should be 5-6K at this lvl. I've just never seen someone price something so horribly before in the AH.
Edited by Flip#1217 on 7/11/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
maybe he doesnt take the AH so serious like most ppl

think about it
Reply Quote
Balla, where are you, did you sell this bow for 35k? :)jk
Edited by Taushable#1237 on 7/11/2012 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 08:45 PMPosted by DCElite
I've just never seen someone price something so horribly before in the AH.

I sell this kind of stuff for that kind of price :p. This world needs more happy people!
Reply Quote
"I sell you items for cheap, because I will just take it off your body when you die. No offense."

Enjoy it though.
Reply Quote
Yeah, but only npcs get to loot the dead bodies of players, apparently :p.
Edited by childsish#6632 on 7/11/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
that bow worth atleast 1m+ .. +144 dex + 56% critical.. good stuff..

With that bow u can get lv60 in no time..
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 09:14 PMPosted by childsish
Yeah, but only npcs get to loot the dead bodies of players, apparently

Well they have the time to do it since all they do is stand around all day.

Honestly I wouldn't pay 1mil for that. It's nice, no doubt, but no vit/LoH and who stays at 56 very long anyway? The areas you can play with all your other stats at that level aren't any safer for a DH with a lot more DPS.

Nearly everything I put on the AH I list for cheap. It has to be really great and either the top item at that level/stat combination or part of a very small availability in that range, and even then I undercut everyone else so that it sells quick and have never put something up for more than 1mil. It feels good to get a deal though, and it's cool to return the favor sometimes.

Not everyone is greedy :)
Reply Quote
Yeah, but only npcs get to loot the dead bodies of players, apparently

Well they have the time to do it since all they do is stand around all day.

Honestly I wouldn't pay 1mil for that. It's nice, no doubt, but no vit/LoH and who stays at 56 very long anyway? The areas you can play with all your other stats at that level aren't any safer for a DH with a lot more DPS.

Nearly everything I put on the AH I list for cheap. It has to be really great and either the top item at that level/stat combination or part of a very small availability in that range, and even then I undercut everyone else so that it sells quick and have never put something up for more than 1mil. It feels good to get a deal though, and it's cool to return the favor sometimes.

Not everyone is greedy :)

You've never leveled a DH, that is clear! :) I've had killed a lvl 54 and 58, mostly due to inherent DH squishiness, that could have been prevented by a faster killing rate. When you are sitting with a 300-350 DPS bow, pleading to get to lvl 60 for something better, you'll understand how even a measly -6 lvl requirement will feel for DH players. Our goal is faster killing, to prevent getting hit.

I've also lost 1 lvl 60 DH, but when you get there its a whole new ballgame. This bow wont help me when i get there, but really the most treacherous part for the DH is 50-60, which this bow almost guarantees if you dont get too cocky. I'm sure when I'm done with it, it will sell for 1mill+. Updates to follow because this could be the highest investment % ever. :) (35k -----> ???) This could be a 5,000% profit.
Edited by Flip#1217 on 7/11/2012 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 09:36 PMPosted by DCElite
You've never leveled a DH, that is clear!

3rd 60 DH... http://i.imgur.com/WJqbp.jpg
Reply Quote
after i saw this post.. then i went into HC AH. THen i saw a Lv63 reduced lv58 Spear.. 690damage 120str sell for 10Kbid 20K buy out!! . When i click buy out it was gone..

lol
Reply Quote
You've never leveled a DH, that is clear!

3rd 60 DH... http://i.imgur.com/WJqbp.jpg

Then i dont know why you are contradicting unless you had a very easy time with 50-60, maybe due to a group.

However, you also said this:

The areas you can play with all your other stats at that level aren't any safer for a DH with a lot more DPS.

Which is totally abusrd! How can it not be easier to kite half as long? Run half as less often? Tank longer than necessary?

What you said is that DPS doesnt matter from Hell Act 2 - Hell Act 4 and thats just wrong, at the most vulnerable time of the game for people trying to get to 60?
Edited by Flip#1217 on 7/11/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Taushable
Balla, where are you, did you sell this bow for 35k? :)jk

No I died :(

Sadly I was dw'ing LoH and ran into fast mobs with arcane/shielding/molten/vortex.

I actually got away, went back to my stash and put on more resist and a shield - spiked when I went in, didn't last very long even with 700 resist.

Next time I'm just going to run, can't get much use out of LoH against shielding mobs qq.
Reply Quote
The more -level the better and the less level the better because it will last longer.

Items from level 50+ last around a level and a half compared to 5 levels from 1-50 due to the crappy system blizzard has input for hell/inferno progression.
Reply Quote
just wondering...

just found a 850 dps 200str 100vit int/dex socket - 9 LVL req spear...

obv weapon is very good..but does -9 lvl make it much more worth? or arent there too many people interested ( since hell is easy on itself anyway with any halfway decent weapon)
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 10:05 PMPosted by DCElite
What you said is that DPS doesnt matter from Hell Act 2 - Hell Act 4 and thats just wrong, at the most vulnerable time of the game for people trying to get to 60?

This isn't what I said. I said the areas you can play from 54-60 aren't any safer with a lot of DPS. They are safer with more DPS, but I ended act4 with 7K DPS and average gear.

No matter how much you have, in hell you will eventually pull a mob that you can't kill faster than it can kill you without some form of mitigation. That 1mil you want to turn around and sell your gear for I'd rather put into average DPS and more survivability. But hey, I'm happy you got a gracious deal, and I hope you return the favor for the next guy instead of only thinking about yourself.

I hit 60 in early act3 on all those DH's, leveling via game play the entire way, some solo, some in groups and as a DH I wouldn't say it was ever easy, but it wasn't incredibly difficult either. I didn't stick with the same gear from 54-60 and I don't know anyone who does. 57 is a big jump in gear and 60 is a massive one. I didn't put 1mil into any of them to get to 60 though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]