Diablo® III

Best 35K I ever spent...

The more -level the better and the less level the better because it will last longer.

Items from level 50+ last around a level and a half compared to 5 levels from 1-50 due to the crappy system blizzard has input for hell/inferno progression.

It's not the number of levels it lasts, it's the time. I don't seem to recall hell difficulty going by any faster than nightmare or normal, it was the opposite, in fact.
Edited by childsish#6632 on 7/11/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just down pwn yourself against a reflect
Reply Quote
Not only are you unappreciative, you tried to rub it in their face like they're stupid.

People like you are garbage

Not sure how me being happy to find a great lvl 54 bow turned into that... I appreciate it, clearly. Uncalled for.
Reply Quote
Just like Daniel said you better watch out for damage reflect mobs you can pretty much one or two shot yourself especially if you stack crit dmg.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 09:01 AMPosted by DCElite
Not sure how me being happy to find a great lvl 54 bow turned into that... I appreciate it, clearly. Uncalled for.

07/11/2012 08:45 PMPosted by DCElite
I've just never seen someone price something so horribly before in the AH.

Think he was referring to this, so you kind of asked for it.

You assumed someone posted it because they didn't know its value. Lots of people post things to help out, just like lots of people give away free gear in game to those in need in the party. When I do that, if someone inferred that I was an idiot after they took it because I could've raked in some gold for it on the AH, I'd think they were garbage too.
Reply Quote
A good buy at a very fair price :) gratz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I sell gear cheap when i get something worth posting. Highest I ever post anything is 50k and the most i charge someone in group at the time it drops is 15k or free depending on how good it really is. I'm all for helping others stay alive.
Reply Quote
Just don't pwn yourself against a reflect

Hahaha, I hope this happens. Not out of any spite, just cause it'd be a funny way to die in Hell.

07/12/2012 09:25 AMPosted by King

I sell everything for pretty darn cheap. It bites me in the !@# a bit when I'm looking at million gold purchases that I could of afforded if I priced things at market value, but I don't mind putting some more time and helping more people out with cheap sales.

I'm really glad you got that weapon at 54, even if you turn it around for 1mil or w/e. I dislike when people buy my "cheap stuff" and just resell for profit. They can do that, it's all good, just a bummer cause that's not why I sold it cheap.

Good luck! Dh's seem like a lot of fun and tactics in HC.
Reply Quote
Oh also... please don't die to a poison plant with that weapon equipped. I saw you're in Act 2. I ran a few softcore public games as Barb just to mess around and tank (I rarely played public) and the majority of DH deaths were from plants.... Very pathetic and would suck to be your HC death with your shiny new bow.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 08:45 PMPosted by DCElite

This is why DrakeRathan called you garbage... Your statemenet should have been "I have never seen such a good deal on the AH..."

just be happy you got a good deal and move on.
Edited by Azamo#1477 on 7/12/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Considering i have NEVER seen good items priced very low on the AH before, my immediate reaction of thinking it was a bad price job is justified, IMO.

In games, ive tossed found equipment to players, too, but the attitude that you are doing the world a favor by not playing the by the rules of economics in the AH has to stop. You guys are sounding even more elitist than a HC vs. SC argument.

While i am ecstatic to be able to use this bow, low ball pricing on purpose probably hurts the HC economy, albeit in a very very small way. You dont see Wal-Mart selling TV's for $10. Doing your due diligence and researching an item and posting it appropriately is your duty to all the HC out there.

Plus, if you want to stay alive, which is the point of HC, you'll have a much easier time if you make money. Why you would deny yourself that is astounding to me. Think about that the next time you re-roll when a few mill of extra equipment could have saved your bottom.

Anyways, this topic has run its course, moving on!
Edited by Flip#1217 on 7/12/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I see what you did there, trying to get the last word :)

My goal isn't to do the world a favor, but to do the very, very small HC community favors. I've found plenty of great deals on the AH and doing the same obviously makes other people happy too. It's just that you can't only make cool people happy, sometimes you make that daft punk happy too.

There is no RMAH, so comparing the HC economy to Walmart isn't a strong comparison.

Again, I've level'd 3 60 DH's now, haven't spent over a million on any of them to get to that point so I can confidently say that it's not an absolute requirement. All your pre-60 gear is going to be replaced with end-game gear anyway, so it really doesn't have the same value as 60-level gear.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 10:05 PMPosted by DrakeRathan
It will be a lifesaver to plow my way to 60, though. My DPS should be 5-6K at this lvl. I've just never seen someone price something so horribly before in the AH.

Maybe someone wanted to be nice and help ppl out and wasn't worried about the cash. Not only are you unappreciative, you tried to rub it in their face like they're stupid.

People like you are garbage
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't overcharge on the AH either. I do the 10/100 pricing. Add a 0 to the end of what you can get by selling to a merc for the starting price. Add 00 to the end of it for Buyout.

Example: Sword sells for 350g at the merc, start price 3500g, buyout 35,000g. I complete 90% of my AH sales this way. Keeps the gold flowing and many happy customers/resellers. It's all good. I found it and made more gold than selling to the merc.

I've seen some level 20 - 30 meh items on the AH for a million gold... PLEASE!

edited for spelling.
Edited by MetalJet666#1799 on 7/12/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I fou d a 802 dps bow, lv reduced by 11. Happy to let my alts use this to rofl stomp hell to 60 them pass it on to next alt :)
Reply Quote
So his first instinct was "somebody messed up" rather then "someone was nice to me". Just means he's a pessimist. Seems the criticism got a bit harsh. Garbage? Jeepers Creepers. For all we know, someone did not really intend to be so generous.
Sorry to hear it Balla. Sounds like quite the nasty combo. :( Better luck on your reroll!
Reply Quote
I admire the op for being quick thinking, also an opportunist.

To many of you need to change jobs and take a chance in life, or, leave school and take a chance, you slate this person for getting a result?

If he had of found a lottery ticket no one claimed which was a winning ticket, would you slate him then?

Seriously, if you don't like people being better than you, get off your fat lazy !@#$ and do something about it, because as sure as eggs are eggs, crying about it wont increase your chances in life.

Damn people in here are those who cry because they don't get a break in life, well ladies and gents, %^-* happens!

Get on with it and move on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]